Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
I think the time is come to stop calling this deflate gate and call it what it is, hate gate, because that is what it really is.
Hate Gate or Harbaugh's Revenge

Patriot ball boy confesses:

Funny how the league is putting all the technical resources into examining the Pats electronic devices and communications. All it took for them to whitewash the Ricegate tape fiasco was to ask employees if they ever received the tape. I guess when you don't want to find something the investigation is a lot easier to complete. Of course there is a major difference between Kraft's good buddy and his employees.

Didn't Romo say something yesterday too….like this was only a big deal because of how much we win?

Cowboys past and present. They seem to get it….with the large exception of dipshit Aikman, of course.
Something about Aikman always has seemed, shall we say, a bit "unusual."

Doug Kyed @DougKyedNESN · 4h4 hours ago
Talked to a league source today that said if the NFL checks every team, then they'll find "several" teams are guilty of deflating.

Interesting as well.

I think we're going to see some fallout from this next season. Someone's (a QB or receiver) numbers are going to suffer due to playing with a properly inflated ball. This won't help the league's "offense sells tickets" approach or fantasy football.

Iam frankly worried about tomase type blindside by our media next sunday.

It's Saturday Morning.

What new twists can possibly come up. how long can the media keep hitting people's pissed off button to keep the temperature running hot?

Does the NFL make an announcement on Friday Evening and try to have BB answer questions in a closed room session on Saturday?

And poor Tom had to answer not one but TWO questions from that *** Borges. I think Tom did very well in an impossible situation. Just before the presser some guy asked FandM why they were so negative toward the Pats. Felger, that pos said "that's my job." IT IS?
Well I was at work for a total of 5 minutes, ( I live in nc) was discussing the pats with some other fans, and had a coworker walk by and say cheaters. Never heard this person talk about football or sports in my life. I hate the general public. :rolleyes:
That's just ridiculous. That one headline and their use of font sums up everything wrong with the media. All about getting clicks rather than reporting facts.

Jerry Thornton is now my new hero. Holley is still my hero. Good non-scandal scandal stuff here.
http://media.weei.com/a/101236285/how-much-more-balls-take-can-we-possibly-take.htm

I think we're going to see some fallout from this next season. Someone's (a QB or receiver) numbers are going to suffer due to playing with a properly inflated ball. This won't help the league's "offense sells tickets" approach or fantasy football.

Of course they will, it is basic physics!

What make me angry about this is it really shows how stupid people are. I mean really, how does the NFL prevent balls from changing pressure during a game played outside in falling temps? They can't. Unless all balls are measured throughout the game and in game conditions.

This whole thing is stupid and we as American people are stupid. Really stupid. We should all be ashamed by this.

Last edited:
Love to see how much Kurt Warner hates the patriots. Now he tweeted out that our number of fumbles are statistically impossible. Which makes me wonder, how can they be impossible if we had that number?

I'm finding this witch hunt very enlightening. Someone needs to keep a running track of all the POS that piled on throughout this process so I can be reminded who I need to hate!

Kurt Warner….statistics whiz!

What a JACKASS.

Were they talking about this when Ridley was fumbling away the ball the last few years and getting yanked? No. They all thought BB was a bit over the top in his treatment of him. Doesn't BB's track record indicate how much he preaches the importance of ball security??

So maybe weather affected the balls and the Colts had theirs overinflated?

Colts didn't need to over inflate, just inflate with air comparable to outdoor temperature. IE. Inflate outdoors. Or over inflate indoors and let come to equilibrium outdoors.

There's plenty of explanations. The fact that the NFL jumped right to "the Patriots cheated" certainly says a lot about the league.

Were they talking about this when Ridley was fumbling away the ball the last few years and getting yanked? No. They all thought BB was a bit over the top in his treatment of him. Doesn't BB's track record indicate how much he preaches the importance of ball security??

Did the Giants deflate the ball to solve Tiki Barber's fumbling problem? The truth doesn't matter, I'm go to go with cheating!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back