Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
What infuriates me are the allegations that Colts already knew about this thanks to the Ravens. If true, it points to a greater conspiracy to smear our name on silly issues that have no impact on the game.

Maybe Mr. Kraft should hire some investigative guys to look into the above and report, thereby lifting the veil of some of the powerful haters.

Looking fwd for TB's fourth quarter performance. Nicely put. :)
We embarrassed Harbaugh because he didn't know the rules. He looked up and his buddy was coming ot Foxboro next. I don't think its too hard to guess after just playing in 20 degree weather that the balls could get underinflated. So he told his buddy to warn the officials that they suspect it. If they were fine no one would know.

So how about we change direction. Here's evidence of a team cheating that had a direct effect on the outcome of a rather important game:

Wow, Seahawks had illegal 6-man wedge on onside kick. We all missed that.

B79ydkTIQAAcnyL.jpg

2009 rule change made it to where maximum of 5 players can line up on one side of kicker on onside. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-03-24-safety-rules_N.htm…

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/558291352635850752

So the team we will be playing in the Super Bowl got there directly through an illegal formation and there has been zero discussion about it.

note: That link isn't working for me and I can't find independent verification for that rule change. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Already added I see. I'll leave my post in for the picture but see above.

Lol.Thats even bigger news then deflated footballs.Talk about a blunder!!!! Why hasnt that news broke yet?

So how about we change direction. Here's evidence of a team cheating that had a direct effect on the outcome of a rather important game:

B79ydkTIQAAcnyL.jpg

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/558291352635850752

So the team we will be playing in the Super Bowl got there directly through an illegal formation and there has been zero discussion about it.

note: That link isn't working for me and I can't find independent verification for that rule change. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Already added I see. I'll leave my post in for the picture but see above.
I guess it's the Cheater Bowl :rolleyes:

If true..

Yet another GB coaching failure. How can everyone on the sideline or upstairs miss that? All you have to do is count. Same as with the fake FG it seems like situational awareness is not that great with the GB coaching staff.

Or non-existent.

And of course it is also a gigantic ref mistake.

A convenient miss, no? So the Hawks needed two massive coaching blunders, a missed call and blown coverage on a 2 point conversion to beat the Packers with a hobbled Rogers at home. Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots.

Someone tweet about the Seattle Kickoff to ESPN NOW!

Tom Brady has already been asked about this and completely laughed it off and denied it on Monday I believe, like in the presser after the kc game preparing for cincy

I don't know why there is any mystery in what Brady is going to say. Belichick already said "I have no explanation." If Brady did anything, then Belichick would have an explanation.

Could Mortensen have gotten the numbers wrong? We're the balls off by .02 PSI?

I guess it's the Cheater Bowl :rolleyes:

As Dean Blandino noted, that formation is legal. The rule is that you must have at least four players on each side of the kicker. You can do 6–4, but you can't do 7–3 (or more lopsided than that).

It seems the Seattle kickoff is in fact legal according to Dean Blandino.. No story unfortunately.

As Dean Blandino noted, that formation is legal. The rule is that you must have at least four players on each side of the kicker. You can do 6–4, but you can't do 7–3 (or more lopsided than that).
Apparently the sarcasm was lost when I posted it.

Caroll was a former Patriots coach...hmm he must have learned it from Kraft who learned it from Belichick. CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!

I don't want to speculate on the speculation (but I will! just wish I got paid for it like everyone in that press room...), but if that is actually what happened and they ran with "11 of 12 balls were underinflated" and they were all measured at 12.3psi....then my god.

Let's not start *****ing about formations and calling it cheating...

I don't know why there is any mystery in what Brady is going to say. Belichick already said "I have no explanation." If Brady did anything, then Belichick would have an explanation.

Do you mean 0.2 PSI? I doubt the gauges they use are precise enough to measure 1/100ths.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back