PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear PatsFans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

csfoster

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Dear Pats Fans,

As you know, since first posting here in 2004 I have always considered your team great and particularly so after my Bolts were last humiliated on national TV this season and I have never stated otherwise. Throughout this season, I have given no credence to or jumped on the bandwagon of any of the negative issues the media has created, as I have preferred instead to live by AJ's statement: "It is what it is."

What it is, simply stated, is that you guys have a great team perhaps soon to be "One For The Ages" and at this point, even though I have obviously rooted against your team each and every week, these last two weeks, I will definitely be rooting for your team to finish the regular season @ 16-0.

And as always, I will look forward to another opportunity for my Bolts to go up against your great team in this season's play-offs.

Until Then......

Great Luck!

Caryl

Last edited:
Re: Dear Pats Fans...............

Thanks. We look forward to playing the Bolts in the playoffs. Should be a good game.

I lived in San Dogg for about 8 months a while back and I used to like the Bolts up until the complaints last year of "They're classless and it comes from their coach"...and then the quasi-meltdown that ensued.

Great city. As Lewis Black said it's the easiest city to do the weather in. (paraphrase)"What's the weather going to be like today, Bob? It's going to be beautiful....Back to you..."

You should root for your homeboy Seau. Don't you want to see him get at least one ring before he graduates again? ;)

The Bolt's powder blues are the best uniforms ever created. I've never forgiven them for beating the Pats in the AFL chanpionship game many years ago. Keith Lincoln ran wild on them that day.

I lived in San Dogg for about 8 months a while back and I used to like the Bolts up until the complaints last year of "They're classless and it comes from their coach"...and then the quasi-meltdown that ensued.

Great city. As Lewis Black said it's the easiest city to do the weather in. (paraphrase)"What's the weather going to be like today, Bob? It's going to be beautiful....Back to you..."

You should root for your homeboy Seau. Don't you want to see him get at least one ring before he graduates again? ;)

The point is that I was not one of the great many fellow Bolts Fans that agreed with LT. My feeling was.....to the winner goes the spoils.

And not at the direct expense of my Bolts. But otherwise yes why not, Rodney did.:)

Great Congratulations to your great team for a great comeback in tonight's game to finish the regular season 16-0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News