PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Aiken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get it shawtaay

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Face the facts, people. This guy is a massive underperformer. I've watched 3 games and I haven't heard his name once. Not once! This guy's been on the roster for almost three seasons and he hasn't done anything. Can you imagine how much better Clay Matthews would be than Danny Aiken? Its damn shame that Tom Brady's heavenly presence is being defiled by our coach's all-overriding quest to look like the smartest guy in the room.

Danny Aiken sucks. Discuss.

444x475px-LL-54afbf53_1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holysmurf_super_RE_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-580.jpeg

I like this thread. Good job.

If this thread pops up on Google tomorrow, with its take on Danny Aiken and the comparison to Clay Matthews, it will be because someone searched for this guy:

clay_aiken.jpg

If this thread pops up on Google tomorrow, with its take on Danny Aiken and the comparison to Clay Matthews, it will be because someone searched for this guy:

clay_aiken.jpg

So it will be mostly homosexuals, then?

Danny not happy with this thread...

trick-shot-gif.gif

Why can't we just have Stinkovitch long snap? Can't waste spots on STers. How big of an impact do long snappers even make anyways? Hard to believe they cut Quentin Simms and kept this clown :mad: . And also still mad Gronk is hurt, what was BB thinking having starters in on special teams?!?!

Why do we even need a punter? Brady seems to be pretty good at it.

Face the facts, people. This guy is a massive underperformer. I've watched 3 games and I haven't heard his name once. Not once! This guy's been on the roster for almost three seasons and he hasn't done anything. Can you imagine how much better Clay Matthews would be than Danny Aiken? Its damn shame that Tom Brady's heavenly presence is being defiled by our coach's all-overriding quest to look like the smartest guy in the room.

Danny Aiken sucks. Discuss.

I was wondering when someone would finally bring this up.

Honestly he looks looks disinterested & in a funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back