PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Wetzel article on outcome of Patriots (sans Brady) v. NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Pats in for a referee screw job? Goodell cant have the Pats go 4 - 0. He would be the laughingstock of the NFL and the other owners wont stand for it.

Walt Coleman is working the game Thursday. Old Walt wouldnt shaft us, but you never know.

They didn't intend to go after Belichick. They wanted Brady and I'm sure they are thrilled the Pats are finding success without him. Brady should be declining or retiring, but he's not. See the patterns:

Favre wouldn't go away -- D pic scandal.

Manning wouldn't stop 'roiding, meaning he wouldn't go away -- the NFL scares him into retirement by threatening his rep.

Kurt Warner was still getting it popping -- I'm sure that Saint got a extra bonus from the league.

If they wanted Belichick, trust and believe me, they would've framed him the same way they did Brady. No way Brady conspired to deflateballs and Belichick knew nothing. They wouldn't be able to prove it either way. They could've suspended him a year like they did Sean Payton, because if he didnt know, he should've known. Payton was suspended for being ignorant of the situatiom, not because he helped in Bountygate. NFL made it a thing to exonerate Belichick and the rest of the team, including Gost, who refused to hand over his phone too. The NFL got what they had come for.

I'll be eternally grateful to out-of-town media people such as Wetzel and Sally Jenkins for their courage in standing up to the national witch hunt. Thankfully, local people like Shank, Borges, Volin, Buckley, Felger, Mazz, Bertrand, et al stood tall as well. We're so lucky to have these people as our media reps...

Are the Pats in for a referee screw job? Goodell cant have the Pats go 4 - 0. He would be the laughingstock of the NFL and the other owners wont stand for it.

Walt Coleman is working the game Thursday. Old Walt wouldnt shaft us, but you never know.
He would not have to.
Concussion protocol. Send Brisset to the locker room for tests as the Patriots are driving for the go ahead score late in the 4th qtr.

He would not have to.
Concussion protocol. Send Brisset to the locker room for tests as the Patriots are driving for the go ahead score late in the 4th qtr.
That only works if the Pats are behind. They avoid digging themselves into a hole and things are much easier for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe