PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wetzel:Trying to get to 3-0 via a third string quarterback? BB has to be enjoying the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure BB would enjoy a route as much as this fan would....which is saying, heck yeah!

While close games yield plenty more teaching points, big time victories means everyone is executing to perfection,the plan was as good as it could be and some luck may have bounced your way.

If we beat Houstan and Brissett plays well, I will be more gleeful than simply having JG dominate the first four games. Such an FU.

Having the GOAT QB, one potentially great QB and a capable third string QB is a sweet thing when most teams cannot muster a capable QB period.

Perfect. Great song too. Talent lost way too soon in many different ways.

They were before my time but I'm big into the Beatles. I'm sure there is a good discussion/debate to be had but he quite possibly was the biggest loss before his time in music history. Jimi, John Bonham, Jim Morrison and Cobain being in similar company.

They were before my time but I'm big into the Beatles. I'm sure there is a good discussion/debate to be had but he quite possibly was the biggest loss before his time in music history. Jimi, John Bonham, Jim Morrison and Cobain being in similar company.
This is way, way OT, but I think that Lennon's "loss before his time" was most significant. Not taking a thing away from or disrespecting in any way Hendrix and the other artists you name, but Lennon and McCartney were a watershed moment not only artistically but culturally (and arguably made Ringo Starr the luckiest man ever to walk this planet when he replaced Pete Best...but that's another subject).

This is way, way OT, but I think that Lennon's "loss before his time" was most significant. Not taking a thing away from or disrespecting in any way Hendrix and the other artists you name, but Lennon and McCartney were a watershed moment not only artistically but culturally (and arguably made Ringo Starr the luckiest man ever to walk this planet when he replaced Pete Best...but that's another subject).

Then there was Clarence Walker who founded The Beatles than John and Paul screwed over....

It's a good story, but the title is a little misleading. I don't think BB sits there in his office with his his feet up, arms crossed secretly enjoying the "challenge" of this all. If there is anything we have learned it's that BB doesn't make any excuses and prepares the best way he knows for the football team he is playing against that particular week. Most of all, this doesn't do anything for "deflategate" because all those nitwits believe anything they want to anyways. Everyone with half of a brain knows that the whole thing was a scam and that BB is the greatest coach of all time. He doesn't need to win this game or anymore games to prove that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing