Dan Shaughnessy- gives uninformed Texans fans posting material ...UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
most_hated_man-2-1.jpg

Occam's razor??????????????????

(I'm an epistemologist myself...
tease.gif
...)

Awww come on Joker! I was at work with 10 minutes of slack time to spare. Given more time, I know....I just know....I'm sorta sure that I could have come up with something better...:D

What a spineless weasel. "You guys are in Texas, you know football.

You do have to give him credit though. He was very articulate for someone who was simultaneously fellating a room full of Houston broadcasters.

makes this region come accross as a bunge of wimpy baseball yahoos. go write an exciting article about the equipment truck heading down to Ft Meyers.

Now a Houston writer bashes the Pats in a 'revenge article' against Shaughnessy's claim of an easy Pats win

A Texans Guarantee?

Pretty interesting that this guys name who wrote this ******ed article also starts with 'Shaughn' :bricks:

Last edited:
Now a Houston writer bashes the Pats in a 'revenge article' against Shaughnessy's claim of an easy Pats win

A Texans Guarantee?

Pretty interesting that this guys name who wrote this ******ed article also starts with 'Shaughn' :bricks:

ALERT:
----------------

The CSSNE writer completely fabricated that.

There is no sportswriter named "Shaughn Daniels". There is no "Galveston Globe".

Just do a Google search and you will see that it is a ruse by CSSNE to screw with NE fans (about whom they evidently feel the same way as does their paid guest Dan Shaughnessy).

I'll leave it others to surmise what the purpose of that is.

Whatever it is, RIP Journalism.

Last edited:
ALERT:
----------------

There is no sportswriter named Shaughn Daniels. There is no "Galveston Globe".

Just do a Google search and you will see that it is a ruse by CSSNE to screw with NE fans (about whom they evidently feel the same way as does their paid guest Dan Shaughnessy).

Shaughn Daniels definitely exists......check his twitter page,he is all over the Pats

ALERT:
----------------

There is no sportswriter named "Shaughn Daniels". There is no "Galveston Globe".

Kind of sad.

Shaughn Daniels definitely exists......check his twitter page,he is all over the Pats

Hmmmm.....His twitter page is one day old.

Good for CSSNE. They and Shaughnessy (and their other paid hand, DeOssie) continue to spend all that time serving the public.

The fans of New England should at least be given umbrellas, because that ain't rain.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....His twitter page is one day old.

Good for CSSNE. They and Shaughnessy (and their other paid hand, DeOssie) continue to spend all that time serving the public.

Do you think its a stunt by Dan and his cohorts to make a sportswriter in Texas look as bad as Dan's column did?

I am confused whether this is a hoax planned on trying to cover up Dan's ass or not :confused:

Last edited:
Do you think its a stunt by Dan and his cohorts to make a sportswriter in Texas look as bad as Dan's column did?

I am confused whether this is a hoax planned on trying to cover up Dan's ass or not :confused:

No.

It is aimed at disrespecting their viewership (particularly Patriot fans). The inevitable and gleeful "look at all the suckers who fell for this" article will come out around tonight.

Maybe they will have a nice roundtable on their show tonight with their regular paid guests, Shaughnessy and DeOssie.

Last edited:
Its the media playing games with each other, which is all about 90% of them are good for anyway, can you imagine a good writer like Mike Reiss coming out with clown**** like this?

surprised some didnt catch on right away, its obviously a play on Dan Shaughnessy's name.

Last edited:
Its the media playing games with each other, which is all about 90% of them are good for anyway, can you imagine a good writer like Mike Reiss coming out with clown**** like this?

surprised some didnt catch on right away, its obviously a play on Dan Shaughnessy's name.

Very possibly IS Shaughnessy who set up the twitter account.

Shaughnessy is a poor man's Tom Casale (good ol' AlysonLovesBrady).

Last edited:

No PF in PA it might actually be genuine.:rolleyes:

What a spineless weasel. "You guys are in Texas, you know football.

You do have to give him credit though. He was very articulate for someone who was simultaneously fellating a room full of Houston broadcasters.

And Shank goes, "I hope you're right." What?

Actually I've been listening to that J&R and the other Houston shows this week. (I stopped listening to Boston sports radio after the 2nd Giants SB and started listening sports radio in other cities). I did miss this interview but they referenced it later. Backpedaling was a word they used.

I'm not sure if it was J&R but there was a pretty strong dismissal of Spygate by the hosts of one show, which I found interesting. For non-Patriots hosts, they don't go for the cheap shots. I found Houston radio to be pretty pragmatic. Basically - we didn't play well last time, but the Texans still have limitations even if they play better. Common view of Schaub is - he is what he is. Not elite, but not bottom of the barrel.

Biil Romanowski was on and basically said the Texans should take a penalty and hit Brady. Take the flag and hurt him. He said someone on the Patriots needs to be knocked out.

Biil Romanowski was on and basically said the Texans should take a penalty and hit Brady. Take the flag and hurt him. He said someone on the Patriots needs to be knocked out.

Roman is a thug.
Apologies to the perpetually offended for the racist appellation

GFY Romanowski

Roman is a thug.
Apologies to the perpetually offended for the racist appellation

GFY Romanowski

I hope Romanowski's life is so devoid of any redeeming qualities that his personal misery is what makes him project all the hate and bile he secretes. He is a true waste of human organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST