PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D.J Williams hit on Kevin Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that sucked to watch the first time on TV. Thanks.

Blah blah blah.......like there aren't 500 hits in the NFL just like it all season long. I must say though, I believe DJ Williams will become a good NFL linebacker though, got to see him play at DeLasalle here in the bay area when he was a high schooler. He was a great RB in High School believe it or not.

I had to wipe the smile (and rocker) off his post.

Hard hit. I've seen Faulk get clocked at least two times so far this season but he bounced right back up.

I was at the game and couldn't tell who it was but who were the two players that collided near the beginning of the game. I was a good collision near the line of scrimmage. The end result was the Pats player got right up. The Broncos player tried to get up, stumbled around a little bit and then hit the deck and had to be helped off the field. Do you have video of that one?

Helmet to helmet and no one even questions this. a hard hit, but pretty bs.

I thought Wilson's hit on the broncos FB, the FB, was way better. Plus, it caused a fumble. Oh wait, we were playing the donkies so ofcourse that had to be ruled an incompletion.

Just who from the denver organization is going down on the refs? :rolleyes:

brady let him out to dry on that one

Krazy Koz said:
Helmet to helmet and no one even questions this. a hard hit, but pretty bs.

Actually it was shoulder to chest.

Willie55 said:
Actually it was shoulder to chest.

Actually, shoulder to chest was a big part of it, but so was helmet to helmet. Can't do anything about it now. Game is over and we lost.

Willie55 said:
I was at the game and couldn't tell who it was but who were the two players that collided near the beginning of the game. I was a good collision near the line of scrimmage. The end result was the Pats player got right up. The Broncos player tried to get up, stumbled around a little bit and then hit the deck and had to be helped off the field. Do you have video of that one?
That was D.J. Williams tackling Ben Watson - details in the Breakdown thread - O1 series - Watson caught the ball for a yd gain off a crossing pattern underneath the Denver LBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST