PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran was told if Brady admits guilt then league will consider returning picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Giselle cursing in Spanish when this **** comes out ...
If she was in charge when this crap started it would have been over quickly.
she would have had goodell cowering like a feeble mune.

Portuguese, though she might speak Spanish too.

Ask Bob how making a wink wink deal with the devil turns out.

I would much rather lose all of our 2016 draft picks than have Brady admit guilt when he is innocent. The NFL is desperate because they just figured out they have zero chance at winning the appeal.

Goodell, if you return the picks, I'll consider caring about the NFL and subscribing to ESPN again.

Last edited:
Not sure there is direct extortion but clearly the NFL exec was using Curran to get the word out and rile up the fan base, wake up Bob and in turn, pressure Tom to caving in by appealing to his loyalty to the fans and the club.

This is exactly what they are trying to do. F.ck the NFL.

This is ridiculous, so it is absolutely true. Luckily since Tom didn't do anything wrong he has nothing to admit. Keep the picks, jerkoffs. Whatever you take will not diminish the greatness of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, or the New England Patriots.

Wow, seriously? So Brady has to admit guilt so the Pats can get their picks back.

Hmmmm,.. way to try and get the focus off PM maybe?..

Brady wins appeal which in turn strips Goodell of free reign power in the future. Brady will go down as the GOAT and the winner of 2 lawsuits against the All mighty NFL.

The draft picks will be taken but we will not lose a beat dominating for the rest of Brady's career. Totally infuriating the twat owners that started this fiasco.

In time all the truths will come out about this nonsense. The Patriots will be looked back upon very favorably on how the team and the fans took on Goliath many a times but never skipped a beat.

The history of a team is not judged in the present but the future. We will go down as the Best

HOW ABOUT YOU, ROGER, ADMIT THIS WAS A STING OPERATION FROM THE GET GO AND IT WAS YOU WHO DIRECTED AND ORCHESTRATED THE FLOW OF SLANDEROUS MISINFORMATION COMING OUT OF YOUR OFFICE!!!

Your punishment should be to show your mug at Gillette and beg forgiveness from all of Patriot Nation!!!!

And then walk to mid-field, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

So, just to be clear, this isn't extortion...how?

I guess it's the NFL's equivalent of an Alford plea. "A plea under which a defendant may choose to plead guilty, not because of an admission to the crime, but because the prosecutor has sufficient evidence to place a charge and to obtain conviction in court. The plea is commonly used in local and state courts in the United States."

Please let this be true. :D

I'll bet Goodell originally told Kraft that if he accepted the team punishments he would "consider" vacating Brady's suspension. And Kraft bought it.

I really doubt this is true, it doesnt really make sense for the NFL

I'd rather lose every pick than see Brady "admit" guilt just to get them back

loooooool how juvenile are these assholes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes