PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cundiff, other Raven players claim the Pats scoreboard erred on final drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time that I can ever remember while being at a game, when the final FG was being kicked, the video boards in each end zone showed the end zone television angle.

Did anyone else at the game notice this? Normally on field goals, they don't show video of the play in real time. They'll show an animation or a graphic instead. But in this case, I was able to look at the scoreboard and not at the refs to see if the FG was good or not.

I'm not saying it was gamesmanship, but it meant that Cundiff had to look at himself on the video board when looking at the uprights. I thought it was very strange abberration.

Skip Bayless is still crying foul....

Glenn-Beck-Crying-like-a-Little-Girl-66551.jpg

Maybe Mr goodell will fine Randy Brown for suggesting the Pats were cheating? :confused:. Yea right.. should I exhale now?

I am so sorry...

Oh wait...

We won :rocker:

I applaud Harbaugh for speaking out and wish him a lot of luck in his endeavor to change the culture of whining that has infected the Ravens organization.

All of this could have been avoided had he just worn his Forever Lazy Ravens footie pajamas, then he could have run right out and knocked it through without ever having to shed a thing.

I'm thinking he'd be wearing the pink pair...:rolleyes:

Summary of article.
Cundiff was denied his superstitious routine due to the scoreboard stating the wrong down. Cundiff went wide left with his kick, no good.
Raven players say Patriots will use whatever means they can to win.

Attachments

• _kleenex2.jpg
    _kleenex2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 94
If you're not sure what down it is, you would ask the refs, right???

Always an excuse with the Ravens.

Or look at the sticks if you're too dumb to know what down it is???? My 8 year old son knew! Besides, The scoreboard is controlled by the NFL.

Did any of the Ravens players actually graduate college?

What he needed to do was just go away to someplace dark and warm and eat some comfort food, maybe a whole pint of hagen dasz rum raisin, and put on a chick flick and have a good cry. Then maybe re-live the kick in a montage with "I stop the world and melt with you" playing in the background, then a pep talk from a friend or two, then a redemptive make-over scene where he takes off his glasses and turns out to be amazingly beautiful, then a montage of really hard work outs with "Maniac" playing in the background... then maybe he'd be over it and ready for the '12 season.

LOL. Beautiful! I hope Billy is reading this! My sympathy for him is totally gone. He shanked the kick and now he's making excuses? tut tut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News