PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cross Country Flight took the toll

Status
Not open for further replies.
'looking forward to foxborough with a VERY ANGRY Charger team.

That's ok - we've come to expect a certain amount of 'roid rage from the Chargers. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Our defense will have to take some time to develop their own sack dance though - as Classy as Shawne Merriman's dance is, I admit its a little crass to borrow it after winning a game.

Just to be clear - its OK and classy to do a little dance when you get a sack in a losing effort, but just not when you win a game, right?

I'm just trying to make sure we don't committ these faux pas in the future. I really didn't know about these things before the Chargers and LT told me.

Make all your excuses, but you were VERY LUCKY in San Diego. You were handed a win because of LUCK and yesterday luck sided on the Dolts.

Payback's a biatch. 'looking forward to foxborough with a VERY ANGRY Charger team.

41-0 coming up!

:singing:

:rolleyes: Wank - Wank :rolleyes:

This thread, if valid, negates all the threads about BB intentionally loosing so he could get the #4 seed to play San Diego.. that makes no sense, the flying across country, getting the flu makes more sense.. but still no excuse for loosing.

This is why you don't lose games at home that you should win during the regular season. Enough excuses...

Exactly. We had a chance to avoid all of these problems. Win at home versus the non-playoff Broncos and the inferior Jets, and we're probably hosting the Chargers in the AFCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft