PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Espn please stop comparing Manning/Brady TO/Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice245

Banned
Reaction score
Tony kornheiser is a idiot along with his many co horts on Espn, last night he just kept mentioning how manning must prove something because Brady is putting up great numbers and outshining him, he was acting as though peyton must be angry or something. He looked like he was embarrassed when the others didn't respond to his observations. :D That was funny Also with TO and Moss Colin cowherd went on his Rant, "TO wishes he was as good as moss, just look at the numbers moss is putting up. He has better hands, jumps higher, runs better routes, and goes over the middle better than TO because he is tougher than TO. TO is soft, afraid of the safeties who might take his head off. TO probably wishes he was as good as moss." Colin cowturd is an idiot. Even if he feels Moss is better fine, but to actually think TO is worried about Moss is insane TO is focused on himself, he even said "I don't think about this guy, I don't care what he's doing over there." Now Yes moss is putting up great numbers TO has even mentioned that he wants more opportunities for big plays (i.e. more deep routes) But romo is content to go more to witten and intermediate 15-20 yard passes. But it's also because romo is not an accurate qb, he is too sidearm which leads to most of his drops.

Bottom line ESPN all are great players, yes Brady and Moss are having better years than Manning and Owens but I hardly think the latter are scared, worried or wish they were playing better than the other, I think both are content on winning a championship (although TO won't win one with the average cowboys) but still they are more focused on that than whether they are as good as or better than the former.

Last edited:
Apparently ESPN can't stop doing this. The first step in recovery is to admit the problem and I don't think they are there yet.

Tony kornheiser is a idiot along with his many co horts on Espn, last night he just kept mentioning how manning must prove something because Brady is putting up great numbers and outshining him, he was acting as though peyton must be angry or something. He looked like he was embarrassed when the others didn't respond to his observations. :D That was funny Also with TO and Moss Colin cowherd went on his Rant, "TO wishes he was as good as moss, just look at the numbers moss is putting up. He has better hands, jumps higher, runs better routes, and goes over the middle better than TO because he is tougher than TO. TO is soft, afraid of the safeties who might take his head off. TO probably wishes he was as good as moss." Colin cowturd is an idiot. Even if he feels Moss is better fine, but to actually think TO is worried about Moss is insane TO is focused on himself, he even said "I don't think about this guy, I don't care what he's doing over there." Now Yes moss is putting up great numbers TO has even mentioned that he wants more opportunities for big plays (i.e. more deep routes) But romo is content to go more to witten and intermediate 15-20 yard passes. But it's also because romo is not an accurate qb, he is too sidearm which leads to most of his drops.

Bottom line ESPN all are great players, yes Brady and Moss are having better years than Manning and Owens but I hardly think the latter are scared, worried or wish they were playing better than the other, I think both are content on winning a championship (although TO won't win one with the average cowboys) but still they are more focused on that than whether they are as good as or better than the former.

I agree with everything you've said except the part about TO not caring about Moss. That simply isnt true, TO throughout his career has always been defensive when talking about Moss, or when he's played Moss' team. I remenmber when the 9ers played the Vikings in 2003, Moss had a HUGE game..something like 3 TDs and 180 Yds and TO had a bad game. He absolutely lost it on the sideline, he went ballistic on his Offensive Coordinator. Then we have last week where he made the show about him vs. Moss when it didnt have to be, never referring to Moss by name while doing so, and after the game he become visibly upset whenever he was asked any Moss related questions.

I agree. Tony K is foolish in thinking that either Manning or Brady is worrying about numbers or comparisons. That's what fans do! The football players play football and try to get the win. That's really all that matters - and I know that both Manning and Brady believe that and appreciate it. Who cares what your stats are if they other QB has the ring at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe