PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA suspends season due to player testing positive.
Hanks tests positive.

Holy **** on the NBA suspending the season.

And wow on Tom Hanks contracting the virus.

Regards,
Chris

If this happened 6 months in the future or past, it probably would have spread around NFL locker rooms much more than the flu, and we've seen what the flu can do there. In that regard, we're lucky it happened to a lesser sport.

Being serious, I hope Rudy didn't infect any old people or babies. It's funny to joke about touching all the microphones until you get the virus.

Biggest hysteria i have ever seen. Aren’t these guys healthy? If you’re healthy you stand a better chance of survival.

How about those who aren’t? Or the elderly? Not quite hysteria for them. Oh, and remember your words if god forbid something like this happens at time you possibly may be not healthy or when you are most certainly elderly.

Not really. It all should have been on lock down the instant the Chinese were scrambling to build hospitals. Country should have been on lockdown way back then. Instead, you have morons who think its a joke and now we are were we are at.

Most people are morons. This is proving to highly problematic right about now.

People are being morons in varying ways about it. There's the panic buying hand soap people (were they not using it before?), then there's the worldwide governmental mismanagement of the situation.

What's this colon virus everyone's talking about?

This is so ironic that the disease from China cancels the NBA after the NBA was bowing down to China and apologizing at the beginning of the season for the Hong Kong protests.

Per Ian

No more than 10 posters per thread.

I think what us lay people are missing is that the epidemiologists are concerned about how fast this thing spreads. The best way to combat that is to minimize human interactions.

Suspend the nfl draft next. Any mass gathering event is now extremely dangerous.

Not really. It all should have been on lock down the instant the Chinese were scrambling to build hospitals. Country should have been on lockdown way back then. Instead, you have morons who think its a joke and now we are were we are at.

Most people are morons. This is proving to highly problematic right about now.
US reacted faster than most countries..ban on China was highly criticized..remember?

I like reading people *****ing about the steps being taken to prevent the thing from spreading from out of control.

"The fire magically stopped after those red trucks showed up therefore we don't need a fire department."

NHL won’t suspend the season yet. Probably waiting for a positive first which probably isn’t very smart

It is about how infectious it is and when it can be spread (Before symptoms). The flu kills 1/1000 this about 20/1000. Rudy could have been spreading it for the last two weeks. Every player and their family needs a test and every employee and their families and the stadiums needs to be decontaminated. Its a cascading effect.

The NBA could just replace games with three-point shot competitions. Wouldn't be that much different anyway. o_O

This is so ironic that the disease from China cancels the NBA after the NBA was bowing down to China and apologizing at the beginning of the season for the Hong Kong protests.

NHL won’t suspend the season yet. Probably waiting for a positive first which probably isn’t very smart

So the cup remains with the team who won it last right?

For example See china.

Ok I've booked a 3 week trip to China to see as much of it as I can. What other safety precautions should I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3