PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Contratulations Patriots and Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

homergreg

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The Patriots made the plays when they needed to, and the Colts didn't. The refs stunk. Hopefully the teams will meet one more time this year and the refs won't be so bad.

I know you don't hope, but I hope the Colts can keep the pressure on Brady the whole game next time. If you don't, the Patriots O is pretty unstoppable. It was pretty obvious the difference late in the game when Manning was feeling the heat and Brady was getting a bit more time.

Time for the Colts to pick themselves up and play the next game. The Chargers are going to be tough, the race is tight out West, and their D has got to be a little ready to redeem themselves.

NHPatsfan, PM' me if you want my donation to the Bread of Life to be in your real name, or your screenname.

It was a great game apart from the officiating. I have also been impressed by the visiting Colts. I thought Ryan was an exception (compared to the other visitors), but from this end, I have seen a lot of class from (almost) all of you. Look forward to the next installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes