PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Brady: Another kid on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Tom and Giesle, they seem like a good and happy couple so nothing but best wishes for them and their baby.

Sign the kid to a future contract:D

Hey SBB.......you want to let us know which baby brady you are going to want to sign?? Or are you going to wait for a first appearance, followed by scouting reports??

Wait a MINUTE!!!

If she's already a month along... nine months from mid-May would mean...

Holy Super Bowl Distraction, Batman!!! :eek:

Does it say she only a month along? Usually you start telling people at more like two or three months along. (I didn't, but I have a big mouth).

Does it say she only a month along? Usually you start telling people at more like two or three months along. (I didn't, but I have a big mouth).

Kevin O'Connell must be having some very interesting dreams right about now. . . .

Hey SBB.......you want to let us know which baby brady you are going to want to sign?? Or are you going to wait for a first appearance, followed by scouting reports??

Silly FGS......Unamed Brady throws to JET Monihan........:D. 53 roster spots .....

or vice versa.

Last edited:
Silly FGS......Unamed Brady throws to JET Monihan........:D. 53 roster spots .....

or vice versa.

Or....the JET turns into rat #2 and has to live in NY in the shadow of his brother (or sister) winning more rings for the Patriots than his daddy (7).

brady is gonna have to be doing pelvic thrusts whenever he scores tds.

So much for that $30M a year modeling contract ....

;)

I doubt it. She wouldn't be the first model to get pregnant; and, the Maternity market ain't peanuts.

just saw brady throwing at gillete on espn a few minutes ago. he looked good.

Wait a MINUTE!!!

If she's already a month along... nine months from mid-May would mean...

Holy Super Bowl Distraction, Batman!!! :eek:

Exactly my first thought... this would be the first time that Tom's actually experienced the sleep deprivation of a youngling

Kevin O'Connell must be having some very interesting dreams right about now. . . .

Actually I think it should be O'Connell's role to make sure that Tom's getting a full night of sleep, staying up with a crying baby if need be (seeing as they'll be a one income household for awhile, they certainly won't be able to hire a nanny!)

Actually I think it should be O'Connell's role to make sure that Tom's getting a full night of sleep, staying up with a crying baby if need be (seeing as they'll be a one income household for awhile, they certainly won't be able to hire a nanny!)

That's the rookie QB's job. ;)

I saw that too.

Then again, they supposedly weren't engaged either. I don't think Brady is going to make some big press announcement either way.

--------------------

Last edited:
Well I guess we'll know one way or the other in a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back