PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Commissioner Bill Polian?

Polian. First thing he’d do is outlaw tackling and have the offensive skill players wear flags.

Last edited:
A 75 year old man? Yeah that'll be effective.

I know there's a lot of hate for Ray Lewis.. ( I don't condone what he's done in the past.. haven't got a huge judgement on that)

I think he's along the lines of Brady.. if he's on your team you love him if he's not you hate him.

One thing about Ray Lewis, he does respect Brady if you listen to him talk about him.

He killed a guy.

It amazes me hat a "self-made" business man like Jerrah who has had loads of success in all of his business ventures (including the Cowboys - off the field) could be so completely clueless on an issue like this. It's like building the largest sheep raising industry and hiring a wolf to manage it.

If Polian ever got to be commish the Pats might as well fold. I know i couldnt watch anymore.

Yep. The rules changes to neuter the defense and help the offensive side of the ball came directly from Polian. I don’t know if he’d be worse than Goodell (Goodell is arguably the worst commissioner in American professional sports history), but I’m not sure he would be much better.

Yup, after the 2003 AFCGC, he whined and *****ed about the Pats and they changed the rules just for Indy. All the stupid DB holding calls and the game flow issues are directly Polian's fault.

He killed a guy.
Well he was never convicted so allege.....oh, RAY Lewis. Yeah, he killed a guy.

The perfect person to actually do it and not be a puppet but rather a true ambassador for the game/league is BB himself. That will never happen, but its a nice thought.

I just couldnt do it if Polian was commisioner. I sometimes listen to this guy on drive home on sirius nfl and there is no doubt in my mind that the resentment for everything Patriots is still there. You can hear it in his condescending voice every time as the sour grapes take over.

I could almost take any person on the planet to replace slimey goodell, but not sure if I could take this fool. So glad the Patriots Dynasty was around to diminish this Polians resume for the hall of fame.

It amazes me hat a "self-made" business man like Jerrah who has had loads of success in all of his business ventures (including the Cowboys - off the field) could be so completely clueless on an issue like this. It's like building the largest sheep raising industry and hiring a wolf to manage it.

You would be surprised at how many stupid multimillionaires, and even billionaires, there are. And I'm talking about the self made variety, real millionaires and billionaires. Getting rich requires a particular skill set, the right timing and a bit of luck. In some cases intelligence is required, in many it is not.

And people on here laughed when I voiced concern at a possible Goondell replacement. Polian would be 10x worse.

Commissioner Polian?????????????????????

aaack!.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Screw Jerry, he was happy with Goodell when it was everyone else getting punished when it was his turn he wants him fired.

So because Jones was previously (and grossly) wrong, he should be punished by making us remain stuck with Goodell for many more years?

Hard to argue with logic like that...

I know there's a lot of hate for Ray Lewis.. ( I don't condone what he's done in the past.. haven't got a huge judgement on that)

I think he's along the lines of Brady.. if he's on your team you love him if he's not you hate him.

One thing about Ray Lewis, he does respect Brady if you listen to him talk about him.

He is an incoherent nutjob, this has nothing to do with team bias.

And people on here laughed when I voiced concern at a possible Goondell replacement. Polian would be 10x worse.

10 x 0 is still 0.
A. Fortunately Polian will not have the votes to be the new commissioner.
B. Fortunately Jones may keep Goodell from having the votes to remain commissioner.

The new commissioner will likely be younger-ish, an MBA type that wears a suit but with an open collar/no tie, someone who plays well on TV. Goodell's face and words hurt the brand, the owners must know the new "CEO Face" of the NFL has to be one that plays well to the TV especially the coveted advertiser demo.

Owners know Goodell has a level of toxicity to the brand but business overrode that concern (bottom line $$$ thinking is all that mattered). With the bottom line $$$ situation ebbing, does anyone really think Owners will replace Goodell with Crusty the Indy Clown? Where Crusty will be doing pressers as the newest CEO face of the NFL?

Polian. First they he’d do is outlaw tackling and have the offensive skill players wear flags.

Nah man, he'd make any touching of any eligible receiver or ball carrier a personal foul and ejection from the game.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back