PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Trolls

• Thread starter ManningOverratedHick
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while I am at it Jilla, how many times have you written that Tom Brady was gay and laughed and joked with your fellow posters.

Can I say, well, at least 1000 times. On and on and on.

Still think Tom is gay -- and no offense to any gay fans. None at all. Because I have no issue with that at all.

Jilla, is Tom still gay???

An answer would be appreciated.

All I remember is she quit then un quit as a mod and I really don't go there at all, unless to catch breaking news, so I'm surprised I know that part.

It's all because of IUColtsPacerFAN. He is a sad story of a mod on that board. He made quiet a few Colts fans stop posting there, even the other 2 mods quit. He should step down as a moderator and maybe that board will bo back to what it once was.

I recognize your name Jilla...hopefully our meetings were respectful:p If I recall, you have a zillion posts on Indystar...am I correct?

try me :rocker: and my indcolt18287 :rocker:

we rock

Sure! What do you want to do throw fists through our computer screens?? You're such a loser. Seriously, get a life, buy a toy, whatever helps ya!

Sure! What do you want to do throw fists through our computer screens?? You're such a loser. Seriously, get a life, buy a toy, whatever helps ya!

A "Toy"??:D :D

Here's an official thread for Speed, Workhorse, CarolinaColtFan, and all the other Colt fans to talk. I'm getting sick of the hypocrisy. You go on a Colts chat room, like Indystar, and you get banned for life for saying anything pro-Pats or anti-Colts. On here, trolls are allowed to say whatever they want. Last time I checked, it's a Patriots forum, not a place for fans who won't be here the week after we beat their team.

Over there you must worship patron saint Dungy.

Also ... you must love sheep ... Peyton does.

If you're familiar with her Indystar work, you know she needs something. Just making a suggestion. I'm here to help.

actually, I don't think I wanna know:confused:

It's all because of IUColtsPacerFAN. He is a sad story of a mod on that board. He made quiet a few Colts fans stop posting there, even the other 2 mods quit. He should step down as a moderator and maybe that board will bo back to what it once was.

Which, as I recall, was a cesspool.

By the way, How'd your AFC East predictions work out?

I know for a fact she doesn't want to be associated with you.

Hey do you still post there? I haven't seen you around for awhile, your a very respected poster there, please don't tell me you got banned to?

Hey Jilla the Hut! Your still lookin' hot girl!
Jabba_the_Hut.jpg

Id have to disagree with you, there are alot of pats fans on Colts.com forum and we usually have pretty good conversations. Pats troll, Dynasty13, Pats 4 life, undefeatedpatriots, are all pretty good guys. That doesnt mean we dont disagree, but I always listen to what they have to say, and sometimes I find that are opinions are not really that far apart.
The moderator on Colts.com is a pansy. If you say anything slightly controversial, then you get banned. No warning. Just banned for a month and then for life. Usually for pretty mild comments.

Well thats one reason why this forum is way better than those Colts forums. There is a good amount of leinancy here. We all hate/hated Aqua4Ever and he was a moron but he was always allowed to post here and he could be an idiot and it was fine, he'd just get flamed for everyone of his posts.

Pathetic how some of those sites are led by mods who can't handle some of the opposing opinions by Pats fans. What fun is it if your only allowed to have pro-colts or the anti-pats perspective on things?

Hey do you still post there? I haven't seen you around for awhile, your a very respected poster there, please don't tell me you got banned to?

No. I'm just taking a break from the "hive" mentality.
I've been called more things by more bandwagon fans on that site in the last year than I have on any other messageboard in the last 15 years.

Hell, even Detante isn't there anymore. Even CFiCA (the self-proclaimed Colts Cheerleader) doesn't post there anymore.

It's not just me, or other Patriots fans like me; it's the infestation of Bandwagon Colts Fans that have driven even the most senior Colts fans off that board.

IU is a hell of a guy; but he's only one guy and is doing the best he can. Maybe things will change in a couple months in the offseason. Things always seem to be more cordial then.

No. I'm just taking a break from the "hive" mentality.
I've been called more things by more bandwagon fans on that site in the last year than I have on any other messageboard in the last 15 years.

Hell, even Detante isn't there anymore. Even CFiCA (the self-proclaimed Colts Cheerleader) doesn't post there anymore.

It's not just me, or other Patriots fans like me; it's the infestation of Bandwagon Colts Fans that have driven even the most senior Colts fans off that board.

IU is a hell of a guy; but he's only one guy and is doing the best he can. Maybe things will change in a couple months in the offseason. Things always seem to be more cordial then.

Yeah I just seen you make a couple posts, That place was really bad a couple months ago, it seems like its getting a little better, still along way to go, we may lose all the good posters by the time its all said and done though. Hell Boston Tim has been gone ever since spygate, he said he was ashamed or something to that point and hasn't been heard from since, spygate wasn't that big of deal and got blown way out of proportion.

Yeah I just seen you make a couple posts, That place was really bad a couple months ago, it seems like its getting a little better, still along way to go, we may lose all the good posters by the time its all said and done though. Hell Boston Tim has been gone ever since spygate, he said he was ashamed or something to that point and hasn't been heard from since, spygate wasn't that big of deal and got blown way out of proportion.

He posts occasionally on another site. I guess he just got sick of the BS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back