PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts - Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I miss football.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot how good Ty Law and Corey Dillon were (are).

I forgot how good Tedy Bruschi was...

(Just kidding, just kidding! Having some fun with "Joker")

WHA????...why you...:violent:

Ever Since Pittsburgh...

beat Indy in Indy during the playoffs this year, it has taken some of the luster off our wins against them for me. Everyone beats them when it counts. They should have throttled Pittsburgh yet they go and get flustered when it matters most.

I swear they are just big time losers. How do they not even win 1 playoff game this year? They won 10 straight games and were the favorites to win it all. They are lame.

that's the most irritating song I have ever heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
rabthepat said:
beat Indy in Indy during the playoffs this year, it has taken some of the luster off our wins against them for me. Everyone beats them when it counts. They should have throttled Pittsburgh yet they go and get flustered when it matters most.

I swear they are just big time losers. How do they not even win 1 playoff game this year? They won 10 straight games and were the favorites to win it all. They are lame.

Ask the Broncos about beating the Colts when it counts.

The only team Denver can beat in the playoffs...

MrTibbs said:
Ask the Broncos about beating the Colts when it counts.

is US. Losing the AFC Championship at home is weak.

Patjew said:
that's the most irritating song I have ever heard.

Good editing though. You had to love the video on screen during the "You're a little girl in your little world" part.

re

rabthepat said:

The Colts combine the choking power of Dungy's Bucs with the choking power of Polian's Bills. That's how.

re

I forgot to add the choking power of Manning at Tennessee as well.
The Colts are a perfect choking storm.

maverick4 said:
I forgot to add the choking power of Manning at Tennessee as well.
The Colts are a perfect choking storm.

Marvin Harrison has some good chokingness of his own. However it is difficult to tell whether his is a product of the formentioned chocking trifecta or if it is truly his own work. It's a tough job, being a choker, but these guys pull it of flawlessly.

that song makes me want to smash my laptop over my knee and throw it out the window

How can a video be made with such a crappy song? There are just so many to choose from. Even the cheesy pop ones are better than that crap.

They are chokes. after last season i have no doubt in my mind they'll never make it to an afc championship game until they ditch both dungy and manning.

i have a friend who is a die hard florida fan, tells me great things about the rookies we picked up and he hates manning too since florida always kicked tenn's ass.

maybe its because peyton still gets too much credit year after year and he never shows up the for the big game.

Last edited:
rabthepat said:

Just for the record, it was 13 in a row!!

LOL funny stuff. And when Manning gets on screen he's called a little girl. Yeah it's funny looking back at the Pats domination of the Colts in the playoffs. And still the Pundits take the Colts as the "chosen ones" year in and year out. Don't they get it yet? That's like picking the Buffalo Bills or the Eagles. It's just not gonna happen. Heck the Bills and the Eagles have gotten to the Big Dance at least even if they came up empty handed.

Mr.Kilowatt said:
Just for the record, it was 13 in a row!!
Congratulations. You should be very proud.

Blitzing Manning is how to do it. Thats how the Pats have done it in their playoff games, thats how the Chargers beat them, and thats how the Steelers beat them, pressuring Manning. Oh he'll get into his groove usually(not against the Pats) throw a couple TD's and the Colts are in the game, but it may be too late once the other team has run out to very early and very comfortable lead.Their D isnt good, Pats, Chargers, Steelers had their way with them. Ofcourse not an EASY push over. But right off the bat, all of them threw a TD within a few minutes of their first drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes