PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts, Pagano Agree To Contract Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irsay Jr is a lunatic and you cannot predict the actions of a lunatic.

MnWbFsmlpcBKU.gif

This is the best Patriots sports news since Judge Berman became mayor of New England. I thought a big time coach like Sean Payton would have come in to coach Luck and build Indy to become an AFC powerhouse for the next 5+ years All Pagano talks about is GRIT and FIGHT and his teams go absolutely nowhere!!!LOOOOL! GREAT news for the Pats from a long-term perspective.

Irsay's press conference performance is painful. Grigson is a clueless ass.

In all seriousness, when I saw the thread I assumed that Pagano won the power struggle and that Grigson was out, so I was disappointed. Pagano may not be good, but he's not Grigson level bad. But to then read that they're still working together?!

13C9Ls0jJOKJLq.gif

I'd just keep posting these all night if I didn't have work in the morning.....

They'd better get those contracts signed before Irsay gets temporarily somewhat more sober

This is the best Patriots sports news since Judge Berman became mayor of New England.

Jets missing out on the playoffs > Things staying the same in Coltland, imo, but this is all pretty good.

I do think Pagano is a pretty competent coach dealing with an incomplete team, so it's not all good. I would have loved to have seen Grigson bring in his own idiot coach to suck his taint all day but I'm not a good enough person for that to happen.

On the flip side this does present the chance that in the next 1-2 years it all falls apart and they fire Pagano but keep Grigson since he never got 'his guy' or something and anything that keeps Grigson as the guy making the calls in their War Room is great news.

Jets missing out on the playoffs > Things staying the same in Coltland, imo, but this is all pretty good.

I do think Pagano is a pretty competent coach dealing with an incomplete team, so it's not all good. I would have loved to have seen Grigson bring in his own idiot coach to suck his taint all day but I'm not a good enough person for that to happen.

On the flip side this does present the chance that in the next 1-2 years it all falls apart and they fire Pagano but keep Grigson since he never got 'his guy' or something and anything that keeps Grigson as the guy making the calls in their War Room is great news.
You did see that ....play (for want of a better word) against the Pats, right?

When you get a play immortalized in Techmo Bowl, your genius is rewarded by an extension. Also passing on that bum Malcolm Brown for a useless receiver also gets you an owner pounding your door to get you signed to a GM extension.

Maybe Irsay will come off his trip tomorrow and fire them on the spot.

:D

I'd be confused but this is the Colts. par for the course.

Rapoport now reporting 3 year extension for Grigson (his contract still had one year to go), so Irsay's got them both locked up for 4 years.

Volin's tweet - a rare bit of insight - speculates that Irsay likely made calls to high profile candidates and quickly found out that no one was interested.

Irsay has made the Colts radioactive.

Irsay is playing free-association. "This is a spiritual process." Perhaps he thinks he's at an AA meeting instead of a press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents