PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts or Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
INdy does not have a prayer.....

Hey Beat SD I would love to have a 2nd home game...:D

get a life teams aint allowed to cheat anymore like the pats did because they had no other way to defeat peyton & company

Boo hoo. I'm sure when Baltimore routs Indy this week Polian will come up with another loser's lament.

I want the Colts. Sunday January 21st.

I want the Colts. Sunday January 21st.
I agree and we will get our wish.
The Colts' offense is too much right now, and the Ravens offense is nowhere near good enough to beat the Colts D right now, IMO. The Ravens will have to pitch a shutout to win. Patriots destroy the Ravens and beat INdy n a good game. I'd rather see a good game.

again i may be in the minority but of the 3 afc teams left..i think indy is most difficult for us for the simple reason of familiarity..its like a div game except indy is better than the jets...i would rather take my chances with balt or san diego

i agree with you completely. I'd much rather they face the Ravens than the Colts who are familiar with the pats and have a top QB (and our familiarity with indy doesn't really help as much. everyone knows what they're going to do. it all comes down to whether you can stop it). I also have more faith in this team playing a physical defensive game where brady just needs to score more than Mcnair than a shoot-out against Indy.

I just have a feeling Indy will beat baltimore though.

I agree and we will get our wish.
The Colts' offense is too much right now, and the Ravens offense is nowhere near good enough to beat the Colts D right now, IMO. The Ravens will have to pitch a shutout to win. Patriots destroy the Ravens and beat INdy n a good game. I'd rather see a good game.

I personally would rather have a total blowout, 51 - 0

This game hinges on how its called by the refs IMO. Baltimore is capable of abusing Indy physically. But if the officials are calling PI of PFs on every little touch then Indy could get some huge (but cheap) penalties which could turn a close game in their favor.

Excellent point,and if that's the case peytie had better bring a few bodyguards. Baltimore is going to be a very tough venue.

Im pretty dead on with my picks of Colts games.

I think Saturday will be Peyton Mannings best game as a Colt. We pretty much own Baltimore and Manning has had his way with them over the years.

Colts 26
Ravens 16

Why worry about it your going to lose anyways?... you should be more worried about the draft and free agency so you can fix your sorry ass team.

..Don't you have any hobbies?

Oh, besides brilliant realistic photoshop images. Haha, I almost thought that was genuine, it was done so well.

:)

ten chars.

didn't you predict it would be peyton's best game ever?

congrats on the win. hopefully next week's game is in the dome

*edit* i might as well quote myself for being right on this one:

it's just a hunch but i'm with SVN and see indy walking all over baltimore. i have no faith in baltimore's offense, or baltimore in general. indy loses to good teams like the Pats and Steelers in the playoffs; not baltimore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back