Welcome to PatsFans.com

Colts Defense

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsWin, Jan 21, 2007.

1. PatsWin

PatsWin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Which Colts' defense will show up? The regular season one or the MIGHTY playoff one? Every analyst says Colts defense is great blah blah blah, better than Patriots blah blah blah.

I say run run run. Use three running back tandems, expose the regular season colts defense.
  2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

it will depend on how you run. if you try to do what KC did you'll follow the same fate. You need to get the 8th guy out of the box and then run out of them.

i say pass first to set up the run.
  3. Ceresco

Ceresco Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm not buying it, Colts defense is not any good. Any BALANCED offense will expose them.
  4. pats63

pats63 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Colts D played two subpar offenses....Our offense line has play awesome....Give brady time and he will kill you...If Colts' sander cheat,throw to Reche or Jabar......
  5. GhostOfFoxboro

GhostOfFoxboro Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup. If the D can stand up to the Pats (statistically the best offense in the play-offs, by the way) then I believe this frog has turned prince. But Herm Edwards didn't changeup ONE THING when the Colts faced them, and McNair was a non-factor in the Ravens game allowing them to stack the box without fear. The Colts have to deal with a great QB and a good running game this time-- as well as a coach who is going to give them a lot of different looks. We'll see, but as of right now I say the Colts D is a fraud.
  6. Sunqueen212

Sunqueen212 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It tickles me to think that last sunday night, right after the SD win, BB was probably thinking about the gameplan for today. I wouldn't be surprised if he has concocted a way to expose the Colts defense that was quite offensive during much of the season, by doing what a clever offense would do: spread 'em out and run the ball down their throat. And if they put an extra man in the box, let Brady do his thing!

I can't wait for this game! Go Pats!
  7. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +163 / 1 / -0

as well as brady has played against the colts D in the past except the last game..he usually makes a mistake or two or offense doesnt score more the 30 pts . first game..we were up 31-10 and threw a pick
    AFC champion game..he threw a pick in the endzone

As bad as the colts D's reputation is ..we put 30 pts on them once
    rest were 24,20,21,20....both in wins a losses
    so it doesnt matter how the D is statistically, if they get ahead and get turn overs they will be good enough IMO