PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts at Pats pre-game discussion, preview, keys & analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the pats have a bad Pass defense, but what sucks is they were blowing out the Steelers and Bengals and had to play prevent Defense for 4 quarters of football combined. With Chung in there, Ill take the pats pass d over the jets all day

I have really grown to respect Cowher since he retired. He seems like a great guy who really has his priorities straight. He also just did a segment where he said he'd take Brady over Manning. You can't argue with that! :rocker:

Watching the CBS pregame and they're talking (shockingly) about Brady v Manning. Pretty good discussion but man, this notion of what "Peyton" has had to go through this year adjusting to new receivers and all. Um -- two rookie tight ends? Three new TEs overall? Danny Woodhead instead of Kevin Faulk? No more Randy Moss? An essentially rookie receiver in BRandon Tate? Please.

I keep on hearing about using The Law Firm and Woodhead today, but against this smallish Defense and with two of their starting LB's out, why not smash mouth it with a well-rested and nasty Sammy Morris?????

The cold has far more effect on the offense than defense- two key rooks we have on offense, Gronk and Hernandez are both from the Northeast originally (New York and Connecticut), so we're not going to have a problem there.

Trust me, it only takes one year in the Florida heat to lose the thick blood. I'd imagine that the same is true for those transplanted in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News