PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs. Rams Superbowl pre-game analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard BB talk about his team being this ready before. I can't wait to see what they have installed.

Last edited:
Hopefully Goff gets tired of throwing checkdowns and gets greedy and goes for the big play everytime. In that bears game, Chicago decided they were going to take away the big throw and force him to throw checkdowns instead and he took the bait. He got tired of not being able to throw deep and decided he would try anyway and the Bears D made him pay dearly. He kept doing this throughout the game. Can flo and BB take advantage of Goff's flaws

Check this out.

I know it’s a single sample but that was horrific. Our challenge is shutting the run game down and I could see a similar thing happen from Goff

I know it’s a single sample but that was horrific. Our challenge is shutting the run game down and I could see a similar thing happen from Goff
I wonder if Gurley is 100%

I have never heard BB talk about his team being this ready before. I can't wait to see what they have installed.
I don’t recall him ever saying anything different to the media during SB week. He always says that they’re as ready as they’re going to be.

That’s not meant as a discouraging remark, just matter of fact. I hope that he has them all feeling confident.

I was trying to figure this out yesterday.

Our line kicks ass.
Imagine what it’s going to be like once he has another year of strength and conditioning + improvement on his blitz pickups.

They’ll be able to utilize him more in the pass game and it won’t be nearly as much of a tell as it is now.

Gurley says hes 100 percent we need Brown and Shelton to earn that money.
If Gurley gets going this could end early for us.

If Sony Michel rushes for 1 TD he will be tied for 2nd place in single postseason history
If he rushes for 2 TDs he will be 2nd
If he rushes for 3 TDs he will be tied for 1st place
If he rushes for 4 TDs he will break the record.

On Gurley, remember when Gronk insisted he was healthy and good to go prior to Super Bowl 46?

Guys, we can go over all the X’s & O’s we want to; doesn’t matter. I have a feeling it’s gonna be extremely low scoring. I’m calling it now:

NE- 13
LA - 3

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST