PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts at Panthers MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I thought That was going to be stuffed.

So stupid. Celebrate your Run there Cam. You wont be doing it long if you keep it up
Cams just a getto thug, a vick 2.0 clone. His outbreaks are childish at best. So annoying playing him 2x a year.

Snapfu tried to make the tackle at the goal line.

So tell me again, how is Luck an "elite" QB?

He looks more like Geno

Only 8 min has past? This game feels much longer. Don't think I'll last the half at this rate.

The NFL needs to change the playoff criteria to prevent what we might see this year, a sub .500 division "winner" of a horrific division making the postseason over a much more deserving team.

Sub .500 teams from awful divisions don't belong in the playoffs. So it's simple - If the division winner is not .500 or better then a 3rd wild card team qualifies to replace them and the 1st wild card winner will get a home game. Problem solved.

It's laughable that the Pats get criticized for being in a "weak division" when we see the state of the AFC South today.

its fine the way it is

It seems (at least to me) that Carolina has had a runnuing back named Jonathan, or James Stewart for the last twenty years.

"they need to get him a completion somehow!" Classic...thanks Jon

i was hoping colts might give denver a game next week but I think denver's defense is going to be too much for this colts team.

It seems (at least to me) that Carolina has had a runnuing back named Jonathan, or James Stewart for the last twenty years.
Probably first time in NFL history...

Cam is a significantly better player (and person, by all accounts) than Vick ever was.
I think carolina is one of the few teams which has mixed his option runs with his throws effectively. Otherwise he couldve gone the kapernick way.

Cam is a significantly better player (and person, by all accounts) than Vick ever was. Granted, neither of those are very high bars to clear.
What's Cam done aside from the laptop?

BdzRxAqIYAAdShE.jpg

Dear Abigaile,

The first attack in the battle has not gone well. Early mistakes have put us in a hole. We have been outmatched by our enemy led by a man they call "Cam".

The Rain. My God, the rain. Will it not stop? Our troops have been battling the mud to no avail. Morale is low, but not gone.

I will send more updates as the battle goes on.

Yours truly,

General Andrew Luck

James Stewart played for the Jags, didn't he? Eh, same difference, I mix em up all the time.

i was hoping colts might give denver a game next week but I think denver's defense is going to be too much for this colts team.
I will be pulling for them. One can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents