PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts at Panthers MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely want the Panthers to win. With a Colts loss, there is a chance that the Colts, Ravens, AND Jets would end this season out of the playoffs. And THAT would be Karma at its best.

Its always sad to see such talent wasting away and surrounded by incompetence.

Yeah, it's almost as bad here as it is watching Anthony Davis' talent wasted in the NBA under similar circumstances. I might think it was just as bad, even, if watching the Colts fall short of expectations wasn't so much fun.

Incredibly heads up play by Jackson there. If he doesn't peel off of his man the moment he does Newton has the easy first down and maybe a TD.

Cam got greedy there wanted rush TD

I definitely want the Panthers to win. With a Colts loss, there is a chance that the Colts, Ravens, AND Jets would end this season out of the playoffs. And THAT would be Karma at its best.
Lose and Pagano gets left at the airport and the team is up for Broncos

Cam needs to know a sack here is a big no-no. Don't need to get a first but a loss of yardage could be really bad.

carolina kicker missed an XP from here. Thats why we are in OT.

The way this game is going.. I have a feeling Carolina misses this or it is blocked. I just got that feeling.

Would be majorly awkward if this ends in a tie with the whole unbeaten thing going on.

RE: Ginn

Situational Awareness

On that dropped pass, as a professional football player you have to be aware of the situation.

Granted, you do want to make sure that you don't catch the ball and then fumble it away due to the impending hit, but...

All you really need to do there is catch the ball.

Don't worry about racing to the end zone.

Catch the ball and fall down if concerned about a jarring hit.

Situational Awareness. Something that anybody who has been to an open practice knows that BB preaches.

It must suck to not have a reliable kicker

Oh dear god it continues

Ties need to be eliminated....

what would be awesome is if both these teams trade turnovers until clock runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST