PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts at Panthers MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they seriously comparing the panthers to the 72 dolphins?

Bradshaw and Gore, you can't find.....

Ummm....

2 more old guys wearing white and blue this Monday night....

Pretty amazing they are still playing at this level to be honest. RBs just don't play at this level at that age usually. They are 2 players I always liked even though they are in those dirty Colts uniforms now.

Never could stand coordinators that sit in the booth.

Man, the Colts are really bad at contain. They're aware that someone has to be in front of Cam, right?

I think the Colts OC is giving him a run for his money.
Watching GB last night and the Colts and Panthers tonight reminds me how much I appreciate what BB gets out of his staff and players each season.

Games like tonight make me feel bad about the times when I said mean things about Joshy McDaniels.

what are they talking about? Panthers can't throw the ball 50 times to win a game because they don't have the quarterback to do it.

I think the Colts OC is giving him a run for his money.
Watching GB last night and the Colts and Panthers tonight reminds me how much I appreciate what BB gets out of his staff and players each season.

As long as we don't have any more key injuries (i.e. Solder) and get some guys back & are healthy, I rather like our chances, regardless of the teams we play. With that said, I hope HOU wins their division.

grudin needs to start coaching again so he remebers how bad he was. "This Cam Newton is amazing" are you serious its 10-6

holding please

That was holding

Sure - they'd be tied at 3-5, on pace for a 6-10 finish.

Colts win division at 6-10 and Commissioner Scheisskopf goes to Colt home playoff game to raise AFC South Division Champion banner and to ride on float in parade in downtown Indianapolis, all televised live on ESPN.

In IND logic, this implies that at least 10 teams would have cheated. :eek:

Can't wait to see what those knuckleheads dangling from the balcony are up to. Has to be more interesting than this poor excuse for a football game ...

Whoever gets that top seed's gonna have a huge advantage in the playoffs. Colts likely will be the 4th seed.

One game is n
Sure - they'd be tied at 3-5, on pace for a 6-10 finish.

Colts win division at 6-10 and Commissioner Scheisskopf goes to Colt home playoff game to raise AFC South Division Champion banner and to ride on float in parade in downtown Indianapolis, all televised live on ESPN.

As bad as the Colts suck and as much as they deserve an epic fail, they are going to win that division. Unless Jax is about turn the corner, it's theirs. Texans and Tenn just suck the big one much worse than Indy.
Just is what it is...

grudin needs to start coaching again so he remebers how bad he was. "This Cam Newton is amazing" are you serious its 10-6

And he keeps mentioning how "we call him the Piano Man," like he's a groupie or something. :confused:

What a **** show.

lolol tail of 2 idiots....omg they make us look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes