PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coach Belichick steps up for Eating Disorder Awareness

@mango

You connected to this book? The obvious user name and the mangos all over the cover... It's not a bad thing... Just curious

Indeed! An eating disorder almost killed me and was so stoked to have bill step up in advocacy about mental health!
Excellent and kudos for you...

Addressing topics like this is important

We're you able to meet or talk to BB? If you don't mind me asking, how did he become involved?

Excellent and kudos for you...

Addressing topics like this is important

We're you able to meet or talk to BB? If you don't mind me asking, how did he become involved?
I have known bill for a while as my mom took care of his mom that Annapolis and he is one of the most generous and misunderstood call from Matt. I want to posted a Downsyndrom football game for children in Kentucky and he flew in to help coach by surprise! he is a true example of giving, because he never allows the world no good that he does.

I have known bill for a while as my mom took care of his mom that Annapolis and he is one of the most generous and misunderstood call from Matt. I want to posted a Downsyndrom football game for children in Kentucky and he flew in to help coach by surprise! he is a true example of giving, because he never allows the world no good that he does.
Wow.

That is awesome... All too often we miss stories like that because no one bothers to cover them ... Thank you for posting that...

I hope you decide to stick around because you offer a perspective of BB that's rarely seen or promoted... Not asking for private stuffs to be spilled, yet you can offer something most can't, insight be it great or small...

Anyways I hope your book does well, and by that I mean if it helps just one person then feel free to take a knee in the Victory position

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back