PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland Indians caught cheating

Unlike what the Pats did, that clearly affected the outcome of the game. Of course, the Indians had no way of controlling the bug problem so it's silly to say the Indians were caught cheating.

It sure was disgusting though.

So you’re saying you feel the fans will not secure some metro sexual looking attorney to file a lawsuit against the Indians for bugging the stadium? After all, wiretapping is illegal. Maybe the fans will consider going to the core of the matter and get their ambulance chasing attorney to sue the little flying insects themselves.

Two words:

BASEBALL FORUM

Bud Seileg will review the cloudy film before he makes a ruling. Word in New York is these two Cleveland wins have nothing to do with talent and everything to do with the gnats. I smell a lawsuit from the Yankee season ticket holders.

Unlike the genius head coach of the NYJ football club.... Yanks manager Joe Torre had far too much class and dignity to snitch on the insects. He was heard saying "no comment" as he sprayed bug repelent all over his face.

The NY Post plans to place an asterisk next to Cleveland in the playoff standings. This should help NY fans feel like their team actually accomplished something.

standings W L

*Cleve 2 0
NYY 0 2

* caught bugging

Last edited:
This is the SECOND time in the past 2 days regarding someone entering a post about Baseball

Who gives a S--T about the crap sport known as baseball in here?

THIS IS A FREAKIN FOOTBALL FORUM!!!!

If you can't understand this, let mommy explain it to you

The mods must be sleeping in. You know, it wasn't a no-hitter by a rooks second start, it wasn't even a walk off homerun by Manny, its about bugs and a halfwitted attempt at humor. If you post in the baseball forum you might get a better response.

This is the SECOND time in the past 2 days regarding someone entering a post about Baseball

Who gives a S--T about the crap sport known as baseball in here?

THIS IS A FREAKIN FOOTBALL FORUM!!!!

If you can't understand this, let mommy explain it to you

Take a deep breath and relax. There’s NO bigger Pats fan then me.

If this thread doesn’t piss off Jet trolls…..nothing will. Now take it easy….and leave my mother out of your “hissy fit” replies.

Take a deep breath and relax. There’s NO bigger Pats fan then me.

If this thread doesn’t piss off Jet trolls…..nothing will. Now take it easy….and leave my mother out of your “hissy fit” replies.

no ****, you guys are ******* unbelievable. Quit making such a fuss

Watching Jeter get beat up by a bunch of bugs was hilarious.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back