PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clayton: Could Dolphins Surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the fins aren't too bad. They are representing the NFL with the Giants in England.

Do you play the game online? If you don't, you can't speak on the subject.

Oh. My. God.
I am NOT talking about a GAME, son. I am talking about your ignorant comment about "African Americans" and a generalization.
In spite of your innocuous denial of stereotyping, you said, "... the majority of players I play on online Madden are African American, and they perfer flashy players such as Vick and Young..." What else do "they" prefer?

Now, again: I am not talking about the GAME. I am referring to your generalization about African Americans.

I've never encountered a person who simply refuses to see the bigger picture. Until you.

edit: Please note that the post that I referred to was the last one in an otherwise active discussion. Do you think there might be a reason for that?

Last edited:
With each passing post, you continue to dig your own grave Aqua, you are by far the most narrow minded, ignorant excuse for a human being I have ever encountered.

Wow......

I find it hard to consider it ignorant with I have backing evidence from personal experiance to make that genralization. It's not assuming, it's the truth, it's in that culture.

I find it hard to consider it ignorant with I have backing evidence from personal experiance to make that genralization. It's not assuming, it's the truth, it's in that culture.
what a racist sh-t stain you are.but at least you admit it.

I see. Well then.... Let's try a little exercise, shall we?

Let's replace "and they perfer flashy players such as Vick and Young" with "they prefer fried chicken and watermelon". Or "they prefer White women". Or "they prefer (insert any concept, person, place, thing here)".
Does that sound OK to you?

To say, "they" with the intent of stating an all-inclusive sentiment is wrong-headed. But, of course you must ALWAYS be right, no matter how indefensible is your twisted thinking; it would crush your spirit to deny your backwards belief system. You must declaim your own stupidity, else you might perish!
:bricks:

How can you claim to have personal experience; you are white you lamebrain, not African American, so what personal experience are you talking about?

You are talking in generalizations, you said it yourself, which is what racists do, they speak in generalizations and paint with a broad brush when it comes to other races and cultures; like I said, with each post, you continue to dig your grave.

I see. Well then.... Let's try a little exercise, shall we?

Let's replace "and they perfer flashy players such as Vick and Young" with "they prefer fried chicken and watermelon". Or "they prefer White women". Or "they prefer (insert any concept, person, place, thing here)".
Does that sound OK to you?

To say, "they" with the intent of stating an all-inclusive sentiment is wrong-headed. But, of course you must ALWAYS be right, no matter how indefensible is your twisted thinking; it would crush your spirit to deny your backwards belief system. You must declaim your own stupidity, else you might perish!
:bricks:

Okay let me back pedal and say this. The style of play of the flashy players in football relate well to the hip hop type of culture. Whether they're african-american, caucasian or what have you, the truth is people that follow that style prefer the same on the football field.

Okay let me back pedal and say this. The style of play of the flashy players in football relate well to the hip hop type of culture. Whether they're african-american, caucasian or what have you, the truth is people that follow that style prefer the same on the football field.
racist jerk

The Phins have a glaring weakness that will take several years to rectify. By that time the good Defense will be retired.

There simply is no Offensive line nor even the prospects of having one. Nick thought he could compensate with a great offensive line Coach, Hudson Houck, to merely make it mediocre. No Luck. That is why Nick bailed IMHO.

The Houston Texans have a very poor O-line, but in every position their lineman would start over the Phins equivalent. So it doesn't compare with an expansion club's offensive line.

Clayton is too dumb to evalute or appreciate the necessity for an offensive line, IMHO.

And to top it off, you have a QB who is one hit away from retirement, best of luck................

That's the case for every QB.
YES AR it is,but in the case of your QB ALL he has to do is fall down and it's all over. He probably has to wear one of thoses SPED helmuts just to play golf. :rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes