PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy move by Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad the team gave up draft picks and six million dollars to pick up this guy so he can be classy and talk about how intense Tom Brady is.

Eh, they brought in a ton of above-minimum vets this year -- Ocho, Haynesworth, Ellis, Carter, Anderson, Waters. You never hit on everyone, and IMO the last three were easily worth the cost of the whole bunch.

I admit to being a little jealous of the lucky fan, and lamenting that he's a Yankees fan of all things. Amazing that that's all it took to pretty much win the Patriots fan lottery.

But it goes to show how awesome Ochocinco is as a person. Even if he hasn't produced much on the field, I'm glad he's on our side.

I admit to being a little jealous of the lucky fan, and lamenting that he's a Yankees fan of all things. Amazing that that's all it took to pretty much win the Patriots fan lottery.

But it goes to show how awesome Ochocinco is as a person. Even if he hasn't produced much on the field, I'm glad he's on our side.

Reebok gave him a whole bunch of free stuff as well.

He can fly me out from the UK for a regular season game if he wants :p

Eh, they brought in a ton of above-minimum vets this year -- Ocho, Haynesworth, Ellis, Carter, Anderson, Waters. You never hit on everyone, and IMO the last three were easily worth the cost of the whole bunch.

I agree with that, thats BB's style, same with draft picks, you know your not gonna hit on all of them but he increases his chances.

For all the malice Ocho receives, Shaun Ellis has been about as useful as a pimple all season.

To me, it looks like Ocho still has the body and athleticism to be an effective WR. Clearly he struggled to pick up the system. I don't think Ellis woulda made it past training camp on most teams this year.

yea, what a great and classy move by ocho! seems like a great guy

I know I've said this before, but I think this is gonna be THE GAME for Ocho, if he doesn't show up tonight, then he should be cut.

I think McDaniel's will be working to create play to help him get open and he could be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back