PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classless Beatles Ran It Up Against Gerry + The Pacemakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average Joe's ran it up on Globo-Gym.....

And laughed in their face about it....

Classless....

After scoring the first points in SBXX, the Bears ran it up on the Pats.

After their breakup, Simon ran it up on Garfunkel.

After their divorce, Nicole Kidman ran it up on Tom "Look at me, I'm a nut!" Cruise.

After the World Series bound Cubs had seemingly beat the Marlins, Steve Bartman ran it up on the Cubs.

After drinking all afternoon leading up to Sunday Night Football, Joe Namath tried to run it up on Suzy Kolber.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta start with the person in the mirror. Lookee here

A clear example of runnin' it up on some helpless trolls.

I think the Pacemakers were older than pacemakers or why would they name themselves after life support?

They were doomed to crash from the beginning. It's like naming your team the Jets.

I think the Pacemakers were older than pacemakers or why would they name themselves after life support?

It worked out quite well for "The Greatful Dead".

Those guys were heartless, classless SOB's.

Gerry had a family to feed and all.
they did have a hit before the Beatles...but the Liverpool Four did run up teh score on them....as well as teh Dave Clark Five...the Swining Blue Jeans..Freddy and the Dreamers, and many others.
remember the record the Beatles vs the Four Seasons??? 70-10 on that one....
But in the end, the Rolling Stones ended up with a second half surge...that is still going on decades later...

they did have a hit before the Beatles...but the Liverpool Four did run up teh score on them....as well as teh Dave Clark Five...the Swining Blue Jeans..Freddy and the Dreamers, and many others.
remember the record the Beatles vs the Four Seasons??? 70-10 on that one....
But in the end, the Rolling Stones ended up with a second half surge...that is still going on decades later...

You're right. No one scores more garbage time points than the Stones (OK, maybe Dylan, although Johnny Cash and Eubie Blake both hung around for the fifth quarter quite alot).

The Beatles just quit, walked off the field like Moss as a Raider.

You're right. No one scores more garbage time points than the Stones (OK, maybe Dylan, although Johnny Cash and Eubie Blake both hung around for the fifth quarter quite alot).

The Beatles just quit, walked off the field like Moss as a Raider.
Although I think it was more like Moss after the Vikings..they were quite atop their game...yes..the Stones are plodding along quite well into the late Fifth Quarter

Although I think it was more like Moss after the Vikings..they were quite atop their game...yes..the Stones are plodding along quite well into the late Fifth Quarter

Moreover, Moss is starting to grow on the Rolling Stones.

Latex ran it up on lead paint

"I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" ran it up on butter

Madden ran it up on turduckens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST