PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms makes a fool of himself. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a jackass just like his old man. NY Giant fans and players are the largest ***holes who ever inhabited the earth. Every, single one of them is a douchebag. No exceptions.

I think Belichick and/or Brady must have been the person who finally broke it to him that he sucked at football.

I mean... clearly something's up. There's no way he came by this level of blind anti-Pats *****iness honestly.

He has been crying about how Brady isn't a top 5 QB for what, two three years now?

Chris Simms is an idiot. In 2013 on the Jan 13th game and another time in 2011 he was calling the Pats game and both times Belichick won and deferred to receive in the 2nd half. Everyone here knows why Belichick does that.

In these instances Simms claimed that he did it because they wanted an extra possession. So let me ask you: if both halves are the same length, and Team A receives the kickoff in the first half and team B receives the kickoff in the second half, who is getting the extra possession?

giphy.gif

Sweet mother of pearl not this crap again. This deuschecanoe is simply using Brady to stay somewhat relevant.

Last edited:
I think Belichick and/or Brady must have been the person who finally broke it to him that he sucked at football.

I mean... clearly something's up. There's no way he came by this level of blind anti-Pats *****iness honestly.
He worked for BB awhile. Must have sent him packing because he's a moron.

He has been crying about how Brady isn't a top 5 QB for what, two three years now?
At some point in time Simms will be correct.

And when that eventually happens he will say 'see, I was right; I've been saying this for ten years now!'

Drug-addled crack addict...

did brady **** his wife or something??

I get the whole "Don't start these threads to give idiots like Chris Simms attention, you're only giving him what he wants" argument.

My question is this: Why is he semi-regularly a guest on 98.5 and WEEI? Aside from crazy comments about Brady and the Patriots, does he bring any analysis or insight that makes him more a more desirable or credible interview than other NFL people? I don't recall ever reading a post here where someone wrote "Chris Simms explained what happened on that play and broke it down brilliantly."

Isn't it a bigger problem that the local media keeps bringing Simms around for his outrageous opinions so fans can react to it?

I get the whole "Don't start these threads to give idiots like Chris Simms attention, you're only giving him what he wants" argument.

My question is this: Why is he semi-regularly a guest on 98.5 and WEEI? Aside from crazy comments about Brady and the Patriots, does he bring any analysis or insight that makes him more a more desirable or credible interview than other NFL people? I don't recall ever reading a post here where someone wrote "Chris Simms explained what happened on that play and broke it down brilliantly."

Isn't it a bigger problem that the local media keeps bringing Simms around for his outrageous opinions so fans can react to it?
There's a significant portion of the local media contingent that loves trolling Patriot fans. 98.5 has a number of prominent ones in Felger, his pet parrot and Toucher. Then, of course, there's Porky Bertrand and his weekly guest Shank Shaughnessy to add to the mix.

Simms puts the ANAL in analysis.

Einstein was a brilliant man, but human insight was certainly not his strong suit. His trivial definition of insanity is quoted far too often.
But it's actually spot on and true.

if one continually repeats the same action and expects different results, they actually are insane.

It's fun to take a detached view of the circus. Simms brings no insight to the table, but he makes the average listener feel better about themselves by being so friggin dumb. Rich gets to play pro-Patriot good guy and Toucher pretends to be the reasonable unbiased guy as he "tries" to steer the conversation away from the Brady talk while "allowing" callers to interrupt and lace into Simms. It's old school wrestling plotlining and Simms is the foil.

These guys aren't interested in journalism, it's all about getting tweets, texts, and getting the phone lines jammed; all of the above equal ratings.

I would agree if his statement was of the qb;s that will be starting weeks 1-4, tom brady is not in the top 5.

Mostly because tom brady doesn't qualify for the list.

How exactly is Chris Simms supposed to not make a fool of himself ?

For crissakes, he's Phil Simms son. How TF was he going to be born with even sub average intelligence? Poor prick never had a chance.

imagine if Manning and Phil Simms did games together. You would never hear Simms because his head would be under the table the whole game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News