PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Texans - Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This games feels much more than three quarters old

We should hope the Steelers beat Cincy because this Chiefs team isn't beating Denver, especially without Maclin.
chiefs dont score pts anyway even with maclin.They just run the ball effectively/play great defense and turn the ball over. Kinda like the 2001 pats in style.

Whats the over under Obrein is fired?
Thinking They purge the team next season.

who gets fired after this game?

This is fugly.

chiefs dont score pts anyway even with maclin.They just run the ball effectively/play great defense and turn the ball over. Kinda like the 2001 pats in style.
And they just lost their Troy Brown

I like how Spencer Ware runs

Well I guess this game is over.

The whole coaching staff is purged.

At this point, would you rather face the Chiefs or the Bengals? (I'm going on a limp and assuming Steelers take care of the Bengals).

Dalton might be back next week FWIW (for better or worse)

Agree they crushed pats last year but still think best option between them and cincy

Bringing up the chiefs win against the Pats last year in-regards to a potential playoff game this year is like someone bringing up the fact that the Pats murdered the bengals last year.

Does KC have what it takes to beat Denver? Maybe Pitts is better to go to Mile High

FYI. We have a player named Collins, who is pretty good at covering mobile QB
I dont think its a matter of talent but bb's scheme is always very weird defending mobile QBs. Not burnt by their mobility per say but by trying to contain and not rush. They played great in the SB in the 1st half but messed up in the 3rd Q. Even freaking geno smith has had good games vs our D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes