PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Texans - Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just turned it on. Heard them call Hoyer horrible. Up 13 -0 with that mess.
Did you hear about JJ Watt in the Wildcat at like the three yard line?

Rothlisburger dressed like a pimp, nice look, Ben!
Hoyer is garbage but BoB completely ****ed up with any momentum the Texans had with that stupid play, one single play and he buried his team, he needs to go too.
That play didn't matter, the one that did matter was the next one.

Ugly game. Hoyer is a disaster

i expected 16-13 type of game. both D are very good.

Booing your own team weak....when the black bears give up a goal here in Orono the crowd gets even louder cheering for the boys.

Meh, I like booing when its warranted. I'm pretty sure those boos were directly specifically to hoyer.

Rothlisburger dressed like a pimp, nice look, Ben!
That play didn't matter, the one that did matter was the next one.
Both plays were trash. One play put a giant gash in their momentum and the other play completely killed it. Just horrible football all around.

Lol at people wanting the chiefs. No thank u. Chiefs are a physical team. THey can run the football and Smith doesn't throw many ints. Be careful what u wish for. I personally want the bungles

I don't really see why people don't want the Steelers. They've beaten us like twice in the past 15 years.

NE's D is underrated. These QBs would both have a hard time in Foxborough.

Football in the playoffs is about playing mistake free and preventing the big play. Out of Denver, Cincy, Pitt and KC the Chiefs don't have the big play options those other 3 have.

I don't fear KC! I just prefer the Pats to play them in the AFCCG if it comes down to it! Give us Cincy & let Denver play them for a 3rd time!

Hoyer's arm is too weak to throw the sideline pass.

Wth, calling to here?

Lol at people wanting the chiefs. No thank u. Chiefs are a physical team. THey can run the football and Smith doesn't throw many ints. Be careful what u wish for. I personally want the bungles

They scored "6" points in the first half of a playoff game, didn't step into the redzone, if the Pats cant beat this team they dont deserve tobe on the SB conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents