PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

cheating, filming, scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that my mother should've got an abortion, that I should take my life, that my mother is a dumb ***** for having me, there are about 10 members here who are absolutely pathetic scum of the earth and you shouldn't worry about them.

:rolleyes: Get a room you two.

Last edited:
If nothing else...You Pats fans can be funny at times. Especially when dealing with Dolphins fans.

This thread was an entertaining read....thanks.

Im from the real England, we dont mess about over here, which is why we have organisations that meet before football matches just to kick the **** out of each other cos we hate the scum were playin. we dont care about the game to much, we just wanna kick the **** out the opposition.

people like jman924 are the type of ***gots we beat the *** out of and end up leavin them eatin through straws for the rest of there lives. forget about wishin them to kill them selves, were not that low..... we rather the scum bags like him suffer more.

C**T!

on a normal note for the civilised.

id rather just shout abuse and get you all worked up over nothin, workes better, plus saves you bloodshed

:D

Last edited:
Im from the real England, we dont mess about over here, which is why we have organisations that meet before football matches just to kick the **** out of each other cos we hate the scum were playin. we dont care about the game to much, we just wanna kick the **** out the opposition.

people like jman924 are the type of ***gots we beat the *** out of and end up leavin them eatin through straws for the rest of there lives. forget about wishin them to kill them selves, were not that low..... we rather the scum bags like him suffer more.

C**T!

id rather just shout abuse and get you all worked up over nothin, workes better, plus saves you bloodshed

Look! An internet tough guy, threating me with bodily harm all the way from old England.
Did I hurt you precious feelings?:( Are you going to swim alllll the way across the Atlantic to "kick the Sh!t out of me?":bricks:
The day I let a european pansy beat me up is the same day pigs learn to fly.
Your Doofins suck, and you're a loser. DEAL with it.

Last edited:

C**T!

wow im impressed :D :D please dont hurt me honey

C**T!

I aggree, it is a shame you are a 35 year old virgin living with your parents. Dude, not only am I sure that you live for world of warcraft, but your screename is "Chickslayer1975". If I were to say, "I'm Chris Hanson...have a seat." would that make you nervous? Woah...wait, sorry, I retract those statements....don't want ya to beat me up there, Morpheous!

Last edited:
I aggree, it is a shame you are a 35 year old virgin living with your parents. Dude, not only am I sure that you live for world of warcraft, but your screename is "Chickslayer1975". Woah...wait, sorry, I retract that statement....don't want ya to beat me up there, Morpheous!

He should consider changing his name to "Dollfan.":eek:

bunch of ****** ***gots all of ya!

not threatening any of you, if you read the postproperly you would have realised that. dopey ****s.

suppose thats why you support the Gaytriots, cos non of you have any sence. go get some jizz in ya moosh like your shirtl-lifter Brady did in his commercials.

***gots!

Articulate.

not threatening any of you, if you read the postproperly you would have realised that. dopey ****s.

suppose thats why you support the Gaytriots, cos non of you have any sence. go get some jizz in ya moosh like your shirtl-lifter Brady did in his commercials.

***gots!

Dude, please stop butchering the good queen's English.
If you need to repeat the 3rd grade, or whatever it would be over there in Old England, just do it.;)

ROTFLMAO!!!

Dolfan said "Gaytriots." I never woulda thought of that before. The next thing I know...he'll be calling my team the "Cowfags."

Gotta hand it to the Lymie's, the whole time they're not brushing their teeth, they're coming up with clever sh!t like that.

Well Done Dolfag, well done mate!!

Last edited:

***gots!
Perhaps someone can explain to me why this moron is allowed to spew anti-gay attacks and not be banned/suspended. I don't care if he dumps on the Pats but I thought that there were certain rules of civility. In addition, earlier in the thread he indirectly threatened members of this board.

Perhaps someone can explain to me why this moron is allowed to spew anti-gay attacks and not be banned/suspended. I don't care if he dumps on the Pats but I thought that there were certain rules of civility. In addition, earlier in the thread he indirectly threatened members of this board.

have at it

There's only one thing that would be better than the Pats going 19-0 so I never have to hear about Shula and the overrated gang uncorking the champagne again.

Any guesses?

The Dolphins going 0-16 in the same season.

Odds are the Fins will grad a win vs the Jets or Bills but while the possibility of them throwing up a goose egg is alive I'll take it.

:trolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes