PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charlie Casserly on WEEI: Manning was more accurate than Brady this Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-hole Hasselbach was selling that snake oil to D&C this morning.

How the hell does that guy even have a job, let alone do radio interviews? He was a career 3rd sting QB for 7 years and started about 5 games because the 2 guys ahead of him got injured and in one of the starts he had a 0.0 QB rating.

Is Dennis and Callahan the only show he has a weekly spot? They must have a thing for his right wing lunatic wife.

But he didn't say he didn't like the drops; he said he didn't like Julian Edelman. A ridiculous thing to say after the game he had, despite the drops (to be expected for rust).

Ya 10 rec for 100 yards and forced a blatant PI in the end zone that went uncalled, yet he had a "bumpy game"

What isn't a bumpy game for king? 15 rec 200 yards?

How the hell does that guy even have a job, let alone do radio interviews? He was a career 3rd sting QB for 7 years and started about 5 games because the 2 guys ahead of him got injured and in one of the starts he had a 0.0 QB rating.

Is Dennis and Callahan the only show he has a weekly spot? They must have a thing for his right wing lunatic wife.

It kills me. You have a fringe NFL roster QB saying Manning is better than Brady at presnap reads. Ive had a good career in high tech but that is akin to me saying Steve Jobs was better at predicting technology trends than Bill Gates.....Neither one of us have the public credentials or are qualified to make that assertion.

Only reason D&C put him on is to troll the fan base here.

I gotta assume when Elizabeth was on The View (ABC) she got him an interview. Talk about a show full of fruitcakes.

I tuned into it first thing this morning on my way to work. I could barely listen to that ***hat for about 3 minutes before I had to change the station. What a bag of hot air.

I don't think any Patriots fans like THIS either....

kinggoodell.png
Good bet these guys wear bibs whenever they get together.

If I remember rightly Casserly was on the NFL Competition Committee back in the time of the change in PI rules (2003), along with Fisher, Polian and a Ravens rep (Newsome?). This, I believe, it the genesis of the "how do we stop the Pats?" agenda. Several reports indicate that this committee talked about nothing else (especially as there was no one from the Pats there to suppress the political gossip). Casserly was with the Texans at the time, but it would not surprise me if he had been schooled into his opposition by Polian, as the latter attempted to soften the path for his golden boy QB.

I also think that this is the knitting circle responsible for the "unconfirmed" and "unnamed sources", inferred by the article at the beginning of the season suggesting Deflategate was a makeup call for the soft penalties in Spygate.

Leopards dont change their spots, and neither do hyenas. No prizes for guessing which animal family Charlie comes from.

It kills me. You have a fringe NFL roster QB saying Manning is better than Brady at presnap reads. Ive had a good career in high tech but that is akin to me saying Steve Jobs was better at predicting technology trends than Bill Gates.....Neither one of us have the public credentials or are qualified to make that assertion.

Only reason D&C put him on is to troll the fan base here.

I gotta assume when Elizabeth was on The View (ABC) she got him an interview. Talk about a show full of fruitcakes.

Makes better pre snap reads? That explains why Manning gets fooled by a defense more than Brady. That guy is a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back