PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charles Tillman - any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that there will be a number of CBs looked at should Talib not be resigned.

If Belichick likes the thought and the price is right, he should explored the possibility--why not? It will need to obviously be replaced, unless the idea is to select another high round pick in the draft and use Dennard, Arrington, Ryan, etc.

would i like to have him, yes.

Do we need him no, if we're going to spend i would rather do it on a WR

I want to re-sign Talib. But if Talib walks, and the price is right, it's an option. But not very likely. He turns 33 in a month, is coming off IR, and made $8M last year. It seems we already have too many players in that boat.

Not to digress, but I have a difficult time imagining Talib will not stay. He is a rare difference-maker with proven success in our system, and he has expressed a desire to return. With Talib, they finally have a solid secondary and can focus on the line in the draft. Understanding the health questions (none of the other DB starters played the entire season either), there ought to be sufficient motivation on both sides to get something done.

Best all around CB in the NFL over the last decade. Better than Revis or anyone else and I would love to have him but at a Patriot price he would probably stay in Chicago. and due to his age and injury last year you can't over pay for him.

He's cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes