PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ocho's open letter to Goodell on concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #85 pens letter to the Commish.

This is why I love Ocho. Others may hate but I regularly read his tweets/fb statuses some of them are amazing

I don't particularly care for this manuever. I have never been a fan of a pine ridding, on the bubble to be cut player making himself the center of attention.
That said, I don't really care either. My concern for 85 is 100% limited to what he does or doesn't do ON the field, just like every other player on the roster.

Chad is very good at promoting Chad. Chad the brand is far superior to Chad the player. I wish him luck with the rest of his football career - I just hope its on another team.

That's wonderful, until you realize that all those really cool celebrations he plans on doing will cost THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 15 YARDS PER EACH TIME.

So, Chad buddy, while scoring these promised TD's this season - - SHUT THE EFF UP until you reach the sidelines. Then you can do all the Lady Ga Ga routines you want with the cheerleaders.

All last year, I was one of his biggest defenders here. It would be nice if he actually gave us some steak with his sizzle.

hmmmmm......yes, yes, smess

no celebrations.........no standing in your seats......pinky out at halftime!!!

this completely validates the thread about staying at home to watch the game

I don't particularly care for this manuever. I have never been a fan of a pine ridding, on the bubble to be cut player making himself the center of attention.
That said, I don't really care either. My concern for 85 is 100% limited to what he does or doesn't do ON the field, just like every other player on the roster.

stay concerned my friend

He's making fun of players injuries and deaths? Did I read that wrong?

I sent seven letters to Roger Goodell....

eff you see kay oh eff eff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back