PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ch. 8 to air Tampa game

Status
Not open for further replies.

willdeespats

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I just saw that Ch 8 out of Portland will be broadcasting the Tampa Bay game next Friday, the 10th. Not sure about any of the other pre-season games but I hope they air the Titan and Giant games as well.

I am bringing my dad for his 60th Bday to the game...cannot wait. In the nosebleed area...but he is going to love every minute of it. :rocker:

Anyone else going?

Does anyone know where else other than New England and apparently Portland the Buccanears game will be broadcast? I'll be in Ohio during the game and I've been trying to figure out if it will play there.

The only nationally-broadcast pre-season game is at the Panthers on August 24 (CBS).

The only nationally-broadcast pre-season game is at the Panthers on August 24 (CBS).

Ironic that the only preseason game I can watch live is the one I'm attending.

Ironic that the only preseason game I can watch live is the one I'm attending.

LOL! Same here! We are in upper NH visiting relatives for 2 weeks and no one up here has any games televised! I thought for sure I would be able to watch the Tampa game, as I thought my MIL had Channel 8, but come to find out she doesn't. She has this crappy local cable company that doesn't have anything! No relatives have NFL Network either, so I have to wait until I get home to see any of the games. Thankfully when I get home (to NC), I am going to the Panthers game!

Thankfully when I get home (to NC), I am going to the Panthers game!

I'm heading down from Richmond. Last year I caught a break and was able to watch the first 3 preseason games live (thanks to a Skins-Pats matchup in week 3).

It should be a good game, I know a lot of Pats fans that are going!! :rocker:

LOL! Same here! We are in upper NH visiting relatives for 2 weeks and no one up here has any games televised! I thought for sure I would be able to watch the Tampa game, as I thought my MIL had Channel 8, but come to find out she doesn't. She has this crappy local cable company that doesn't have anything! No relatives have NFL Network either, so I have to wait until I get home to see any of the games. Thankfully when I get home (to NC), I am going to the Panthers game!

Two words: Rabbit ears.

If you are in "upper NH" you should be able to pick up Channel 8 the old fashioned way

Yeah, except I am staying with my MIL who has a crappy tv set anyway, so it makes no difference. It is fine though, I can watch them when I get home. By the way, "upper NH" is Pittsburg, NH, where they don't even have DSL yet. *sigh*

There’s no chance of me watching this game on TV but does anybody know if there are any radio stations that will broadcast the game over the Internet?

I'm heading down from Richmond. Last year I caught a break and was able to watch the first 3 preseason games live (thanks to a Skins-Pats matchup in week 3).

Richpat i just moved to Richmond from Maine a few months ago. Where is a good spot to see games down here?

I feel like I'm in a pro sport vacuum. VT and UVA witha little VCU mixed in dominate the sports world down here.

Richpat i just moved to Richmond from Maine a few months ago. Where is a good spot to see games down here?

I feel like I'm in a pro sport vacuum. VT and UVA witha little VCU mixed in dominate the sports world down here.

Check your PM's

Thats what they make bars for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes