PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CELTICS / Lakers Game Five

if im doc cassel would never play. and at the time i thiught he was a great pick up when they got him. boy was i wrong. he sucks sucks sucks :mad:
problem is , he wants to be the man on the team like he was with KG in Minn. now he doesnt need to do anything other than manage but he has too much ego to understand that.

somebody needs to pull a danny ainge and throw the ball at a laker. scalabrene is a good sacraficial lamb

the celts are one away from the penalty yet no fouls are called??????????/

if celtics can take control of this game even once i feell LA will start to feel it.

Nice tech, idiot.

Dear god they must be trying to punish us with the whining and crying. It has to be some sort of subversive attempt at psychological warfare.

the refs have put away their whistles for the celts

Dear god they must be trying to punish us with the whining and crying. It has to be some sort of subversive attempt at psychological warfare.

you know if the refs call 1 tech early , it will control it..unfortunately they dont.

Nice air ball. Was I the only one who thought Farmar double dribbled coming up court?

ok the celts were one away from being in the penalty at 9 minutes and finally are able to shoot at 2 minutes?

Nice air ball. Was I the only one who thought Farmar double dribbled coming up court?

Double dribbles and palming the ball are encouraged in the NBA.

ok the celts were one away from being in the penalty at 9 minutes and finally are able to shoot at 2 minutes?

nba will try to even it up so it goes more games and more revenue is made.

Sure looks like Pierce is in Kobe's head on D!

geez the nba is trying real hard to make more money making a game 6

paul pierce is so good. i love where the celts are. garnett is fresh because he hasn't played much and powe hasn't played much

3rd quarter here we come

how they are only down three without perk and kg on the bench most of the second is unbelievable.

The officials are almost as bias as the announcers.

hmmmm.........referring to anyone in particular?lol

where's tim mccarver when you need him?

and has pierce owned kobe or what? mvp

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference