PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Kareem Jackson's deal with Texans

I don't know why people are so worried about Revis leaving. Revis wants to stay in NE. NE wants Revis to stay. They seem to both be rational, non-emotional negotiators. The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

It's not a murky area where you are trying to get a slot receiver to accept that he's not going to be paid like a

The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

Same as with DMac I think the main issue is getting into a bidding war with a flush team (Revis: e.g. Jets, DMac: Eagles, Colts) that artificially inflates the market.

Last edited:
Sadly flowers and the chargers are reportedly close to a deal.

Potentially No real top corner option left available to replace revis. Time for bb and Kraft to pony up some cash.

Ps: this is why I see peters as a possible choice if we pick a player at 32.

im with you..

now maxwell is going to over 10 million a year. lol this is crazy.
i hope they can somehow work out a deal.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back