PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Castgate update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there goes the first salvo.

Of course I don't have the balls to say that without my cloak of anonymity LOL!!

Hey, my last girlfriend was Brazilian.

And notice i used the word "attempts"

Of course I don't have the balls to say that without my cloak of anonymity LOL!!

Hey, my last girlfriend was Brazilian.

And notice i used the word "attempts"

And my current is Canadian, and from having lived all over the world dude, for the most part you are right!
( Ducks)

You guys better start looking for a fox hole to hunker down in.

You guys better start looking for a fox hole to hunker down in.

You're right. Now RayClay and CheekyDave, what were you saying about American women being bad again? Say it to my computer screen, I triple dog dare you!

Three cheers for Gisele and her "F-me" boots!:rocker:

You're right. Now RayClay and CheekyDave, what were you saying about American women being bad again? Say it to my computer screen, I triple dog dare you!

Didn't say bad, it's a different cultural thing. I was pretty much forced to have (cooked) breakfast before she went to work, (I was visiting) and she told me in no uncertain terms what my obligations were.

Different cultural upbringing. I didn't really want breakfast anyway, but I did like to find out what was expected of me, cause I'm kind of stoopid.

Didn't say bad, it's a different cultural thing. I was pretty much forced to have (cooked) breakfast before she went to work, (I was visiting) and she told me in no uncertain terms what my obligations were.

Different cultural upbringing. I didn't really want breakfast anyway, but I did like to find out what was expected of me, cause I'm kind of stoopid.

I don't know if that back peddle is going to be enough. You pretty much laid it out there with your first remark. Good luck. :eek:

Huh? I'm American and I cook breakfast every morning. Lunch and dinner too. People have to eat! Of course, I'm a Mom too so maybe that's it.

Huh? I'm American and I cook breakfast every morning. Lunch and dinner too. People have to eat! Of course, I'm a Mom too so maybe that's it.

It's funny, I've tried plenty of times to put a good breakfast in front of my husband, but just like RayClay he doesn't seem to want to eat in the morning. Ah well, American men, what can you do? ;)

I'm not surprised to learn that boinking Giselle also provides magical healing powers.

It's funny, I've tried plenty of times to put a good breakfast in front of my husband, but just like RayClay he doesn't seem to want to eat in the morning. Ah well, American men, what can you do? ;)

Sigh, mine's just the opposite. He's a stupid healthy gym rat and annoyingly eats 6 times a day. Between him and 2 teenage boys with all their friends, I never leave the kitchen.

the real problem is now i have to go buy cowboy boots

True, mine would rather watch SC than eat breakfast. ;)

And I "take care" of him as well as he "takes care" of me.

The picture with the cast is fromt his morning. How could he have been seen leaving dinner later that day (today)? I'm in Europe so the time is a little off, but how is it possible that he already ate dinner in NYC? Wouldn't that picture have been from last night or another night, before the boot? I am so confused!

The picture with the cast is fromt his morning. How could he have been seen leaving dinner later that day (today)? I'm in Europe so the time is a little off, but how is it possible that he already ate dinner in NYC? Wouldn't that picture have been from last night or another night, before the boot? I am so confused!

They took it last night but posted it this morning. Harvey Levin does sleep you know (except for the big story) and it takes time to develop photos.

I just wish this was a Belichik plot all along and that it comes out in the media that he did this on purpose to throw off the Giants and keep the media busy.

I doubt that is the case, but I really, really wish it were:D

They took it last night but posted it this morning. Harvey Levin does sleep you know (except for the big story) and it takes time to develop photos.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but read the caption. It was posted at 11:56 AM on January 22 and says that they were taken earlier this morning. And they took down the castless photos from dinner and deleted the post, and while I'm sure Harvey Levin sleeps, he does not delete posts. I'm just pointing out that something here doesn't add up and we are spending enough time talking about this that it seems worth it to figure out if it was a "reporting" error.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but read the caption. It was posted at 11:56 AM on January 22 and says that they were taken earlier this morning. And they took down the castless photos from dinner and deleted the post, and while I'm sure Harvey Levin sleeps, he does not delete posts. I'm just pointing out that something here doesn't add up and we are spending enough time talking about this that it seems worth it to figure out if it was a "reporting" error.

See stickied thread on this topic.. but apparently the "cast" reference was updated on TMZ.com this morning. It was posted yesterday, as you can see from when the the threads on the topic originated.

Also, TMZ is not the only source that published the cast pics 1/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News