PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Castgate update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this has got to be among the dumbest things I've seen someone complain about on here.

The guy lives in NYC, his girlfriend lives in NYC, and do you honestly think he wouldn't be getting hounded if he was in Boston?

Or if he was already in AZ... or if he was in LA on the red carpet... or if he was in Bermuda catching some waves....

Seriously, he's not supposed to go to NYC, where he lives because of media attention? Give me a break! LOL

Last edited:
I pose a legit question regarding Thomas, thus I'm a giants fan. What kinda logic is that?

You didn't post a question. You called him an attention whore.

I pose a legit question regarding Thomas, thus I'm a giants fan. What kinda logic is that?

Your comments have all been dumb. Its already been explained why its dumb. Yeah he's more of an attention whore than Manning because he's hanging out with his gf instead of doing 100 more commercials like Peyton. The fact people are questioning your fandom is because you just joined and the first thing you do is constantly call out Brady.

Huh? I'm American and I cook breakfast every morning. Lunch and dinner too. People have to eat! Of course, I'm a Mom too so maybe that's it.

And you're a football fan! Only a few men are so lucky.:D

The rest of us can only dream....

417NKVA2MAL._AA280_.jpg

I think the Patriots should all come out in walking casts when they're introduced at the SB!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes