PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina Panthers - San Francisco 49ers NFC Div Playoff Game

Newton has to take off with that when the hole opened up the middle.

Clark Kent would have thrown that away.

Cam runs for a half yard and celebrates

These teams act like d bags

Pats just go out and play

Everyone hates pats. Makes sense
It has nothing to do with celebrations or anything like that. People hate the Patriots because they're jealous of all the success we've had. When you're the best, you're a target. I hated the Cowboys in the 90's but that was based mostly on how jealous I was that they were going to multiple Super Bowls.

Taking those sacks was completely boneheaded. You need to come away with points there, even 3, given how long that drive took. Horrible by Newton

It has nothing to do with celebrations or anything like that. People hate the Patriots because they're jealous of all the success we've had. When you're the best, you're a target. I hated the Cowboys in the 90's but that was based mostly on how jealous I was that they were going to multiple Super Bowls.

Agree, but

I've heard plenty people say Brady's to arrogant

Agree, but

People just say what they hear. Half the people that talk trash about the Patriots never watch the games and can't tell you anything about the team other than what they're parroting from ESPN and NFL network.

Agree, but

"Arrogant" just means "he keeps winning AND he's good looking."

This is the worst refereeing i have ever seen. They basically changed this whole game

I know football is football, but the NFC just bores the hell out of me a lot of the time.

I was already expecting Denver to get the calls later today but after watching this game I have no doubt.

Not sure how anyone can watch Seatlle and San Fran over the last month and conclude that Seattle is the more dangerous team, especially on a neutral field. Their defenses are comparable, but San Fran's offense is just miles and miles ahead. Stopping Gore/Boldin/Crabtree/Davis and then Kap's running is just a whole different thing then stopping Beast Mode/Seattle's scrub receivers/Wilson's running.

People just say what they hear. Half the people that talk trash about the Patriots never watch the games and can't tell you anything about the team other than what they're parroting from ESPN and NFL network.

Truth dot com

I couldn't agree more on the NFC, although not sure that is quality of football more than my allegiance/bias to the AFC. There is something about FOX tied to it that makes it feel too synthesized. I don't need to see robots/transformers seeing a break into commercials. I am 10 times more engaged in an AFC game versus an NFC game - and I try.

Way to get Boldin mad idiots

Boldin makes is REALLY hard to root for the 49ers.

Shehawks vs 49ers game is gonna be pitiful to watch. Let's goo asteroid!

I couldn't agree more on the NFC, although not sure that is quality of football more than my allegiance/bias to the AFC. There is something about FOX tied to it that makes it feel too synthesized. I don't need to see robots/transformers seeing a break into commercials. I am 10 times more engaged in an AFC game versus an NFC game - and I try.

Fox broadcast is dull and boring, I don't get where the NFC is a boring conference! Is it because they play defense?

Couldn't agree more. Same with the tools who think 'pats get all the calls', you can tell who actually watches the games and who just regurgitates the garbage they hear.

Couldn't agree more. Same with the tools who think 'pats get all the calls', you can tell who actually watches the games and who just regurgitates the garbage they hear.

I'm still listening to Saints fans ***** about the game earlier this year. When I bring up the calls/non calls against us vs the Jets, Miami, and Carolina it's either crickets or "come on everyone knows the league loves New England and they get all the calls."

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back