PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina Panthers - San Francisco 49ers NFC Div Playoff Game

Harbaugh is more likely to fight **** Sherman next week than Rivera is.

I still don't get the logic in the pass interference calls. A defensive player is entitled to space in the field as much as the offensive player. Just because he doesn't make a "play" on the ball is counterintuitive. Why does he have to turn around? Why not be able to position your body in that space however you want?

It's one thing if you face guard and mug the player...and that should be a foul (like the gronk no call)....but a wide receiver running back INTO the defender to draw the foul is absurd. The defender is defending that space and shouldn't have to turn around in order to not draw a flag. Just my opinion.

Seyton is crapping his pants right about now.

My kind of football. Old school. Tough, nasty, attitude.....LOVE IT!!!!!

I still don't get the logic in the pass interference calls. A defensive player is entitled to space in the field as much as the offensive player. Just because he doesn't make a "play" on the ball is counterintuitive. Why does he have to turn around? Why not be able to position your body in that space however you want?

It's one thing if you face guard and mug the player...and that should be a foul (like the gronk no call)....but a wide receiver running back INTO the defender to draw the foul is absurd. The defender is defending that space and shouldn't have to turn around in order to not draw a flag. Just my opinion.

There was contact though. From my understanding you have to play the ball in that situation, not the receiver.

So, which of these two stands the better chance of knocking off Seattle? I'm afraid it looks like the 49ers, and they probably can't get it done up there.

I'm actually starting to feel like, should the Pats get to the Super Bowl, I'd rather see Seattle than either of these teams. Just feels like a better match up, the way the Pats have developed (run game, defense) the past few games.

Was that a pats cheerleader on American idol?

Carolina is so damn cheap

Kuechly getting away with holds and pass interferences

Someone agrees with you:

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 12m
SF scored that TD because Luke Kuechly accidentally forgot that the league allows him to commit pass interference on every play.

I'm actually starting to feel like, should the Pats get to the Super Bowl, I'd rather see Seattle than either of these teams. Just feels like a better match up, the way the Pats have developed (run game, defense) the past few weeks.

I'd like for Brady to get his 4th ring against the 49ers, but really, either will do. Both are similar, and either would be tough for us. Heck all 3 are similar. It's more about which one does it best at this time of year and Seattle does have that home field advantage which might just make the difference. I was not too impressed with them offensively yesterday though. So far Cam and Kaep has outplayed Wilson in the playoffs.

I'm actually starting to feel like, should the Pats get to the Super Bowl, I'd rather see Seattle than either of these teams. Just feels like a better match up, the way the Pats have developed (run game, defense) the past few games.

There is no other team I'd want to beat more than Seattle.. From the coach to their trash talking secondary. I would love the opportunity to shut that team up on the biggest stage.

So, which of these two stands the better chance of knocking off Seattle? I'm afraid it looks like the 49ers, and they probably can't get it done up there.

If SF wins this game, I'd actually be suprised if they didn't knock off Seattle too. Their offense is completely different with Crabtree/Davis healthy.

Carolina is a great team but I still don't trust Cam in the playoffs at a stadium like Seattle's

When your player has to calm you down, you're a tool of a coach.

This, so much this. I cannot stand the abject lack of composure that clown shows on the sidelines. He is an excellent coach, especially his creative run designs. He is also among the most immature coaches I have ever seen at the college or pro level, and maybe the single most immature. He is a clown.

Too easy. If they score here, Newton's under serious pressure.

Bolden is a beast. Two teams let him
Go? Smh

Munnerlyn talks **** all game and then gets burned. :singing:

If SF wins this game, I'd actually be suprised if they didn't knock off Seattle too. Their offense is completely different with Crabtree/Davis healthy.

Carolina is a great team but I still don't trust Cam in the playoffs at a stadium like Seattle's

I would be surprised if SF does anything other than win the SB this year. too much talent all over the field

Gotta love Kapernick mocking Newtons celebration, he should take it a step further and wear a towel over his head :bricks:

Kaepernick is really hateable. I'd almost root for Manning over him except that the media would be unwatchable all offseason.

I'm afraid SF just took the wind out of the Panthers' sails. Now we find out if Cam's really gotten over his 4th quarter demons or if the game against us was a fluke.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back