PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
image_2854956.jpg

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick (left) talks to New York manager Joe Torre before a Yankees' game against the Cardinals at Roger Dean Stadium. It was the Yankees' first trip to Jupiter for a spring training game.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

March 18, 2006
Quick hits

* The Palm Beach Post reports that Patriots coach Bill Belichick attended Friday night's spring training game in Jupiter, Fla., between the Yankees and Cardinals. Belichick chatted it up with Yankees manager Joe Torre and Cardinals manager Tony La Russa.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 09:22:48 AM

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/springtraining/index.html

Last edited:
Oh ok, I see it now..Had to edit. Anyway

"So Bill, George is kinda on my ass about this, so uhh..I'm looking for some advice? Got any idea how I can win a series? Thanks!"

Last edited:
" Let me get this straight. There's no salary cap, you've got an owner who has a limitless checkbook and you haven't won it since when??? Gee, I've won three since then and even the Red Sox have won one."

Say Joe, when you and I retire, why don't we open an Italian restaurant? We could call it: "Belichicken Catcher Torres"

Caf said:
Say Joe, when you and I retire, why don't we open an Italian restaurant? We could call it: "Belichicken Catcher Torres"

Booooooooo!

Dude, that's bad.

Bellichicken Catcha Torres...heh...reminds me of that old joke...

"what's the fastest car in Italy?

..the ***iole...

nobody can pasta ***iole"

Can you kick?

I like Caf's the best lmao classic! :rocker:

Belichick: "Please do everyone in New England a favor this year and put the Desperate Housewives out of their misery early, OK Joe?"
Torre: "Well, that's our goal every season, Bill. But we have a feeling they'll be doing it by themselves without much help from us. You know we got Damon from them and he's cleaned up his sorry act. But they've still got enough f*ck-ups on their roster and in the front office to remain the 'anti-Patriots,' hehe ... Say, that was a pretty shrewd move getting the Jets to swallow Mangini. That should make it a three-team division for years to come!"

"Joe, have all of the Yankees fans started posting on Patsfan.com"? "No, Bill I think those are Red Sox fans".

Last edited:
"Hey you know that Damon fella' you signed? He can't throw the ball more than twenty feet".

Have you ever considered double duty for your left fielder as a fullback?

Mother of God, is he wearing a mock turtleneck in Florida??? (not my caption)

How much would it cost for Tunescribe to be sleeping with the fishes?

Joe: You think you could have Brady talk to A-Rod about performing in pressure situations and in the playoffs?

Bill: I don't know, I mean, I know Brady has pulled off some miracles before, but I'm not so sure about this one. Maybe Johnny Damon could help. After all, we used to call him Jesus.

Bill: I just save a whole lot of money by switching to geiko.

Joe: Hmmm

Joe to Bill: "I don't care how many Super Bowls you got, GET OFF THE FIELD"!!!!

Bill: " You know, Joe, if I had A-Rod on the Pats I could cut his sorry, non-clutch, non-winning ass after Training Camp was over, limiting his immediate future contract options and only have to take a $$ hit on our cap. It must suck to have a totally guaranteed contracts like you round-ball fellas have. We football folk do things a little different."

Joe: "F*** you, Bill."

"JOE, cut the bull and just let me know
who runs a 4.4 on the Yankees or you
aren't making it to your dugout anytime soon."
image_2854956.jpg

Last edited:
"JENNY CRAIG...How About You"

image_2854956.jpg

Bill's Girl said:
How much would it cost for Tunescribe to be sleeping with the fishes?

I've always wanted a nice aquarium in my bedroom. My birthday was last month, but that's a very generous thought! I think $500 would do nicely for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back