PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption this creepy Peyton Manning picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
poster8580207.jpg

"I'll eat 'em, Jimmy."

Peyton looks like he's about to kill adam after getting off the field! He better get used to loosing!

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Adam.

Brilliant....the old glue line again. Just cant get enough of that one. Just like your boy cant get enough of this sucker.........

FUNNY! How do you think of them!? Wow... your 12 year old brain is very quick to the draw.:bricks:

Manning: You want answers?

Sorgi: I think I'm entitled to them.

Sorgi: I want the truth!

Manning: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has endzones. And those endzones have to be attacked by men with laser, rocket arms. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Dungy?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Vinatieri and you curse the officials. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Vinatieri's shank, while tragic, probably cost us the game. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, probably cost us the game...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about in the locker room, you want me in that huddle. You need me in that huddle.

We use words like abrupt, simulate, offsides...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent breaking rules. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very salary cap I destroy, then questions the manner in which I destroy it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football and throw a pass. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Sorgi: Did you order the simulated snap?

Manning: I did the job Colt fans sent me to do.

Sorgi: Did you order the simulated snap?

Manning: You're goddamn right I did!!

Sorgi: I think I'm entitled to them.

Sorgi: I want the truth!

:rofl: :rocker: :rofl:

We have another winner!

It puts the lotion on its skin!!! its does this when its told!!!

Good one Metaphors!

Told you i was going to break another Johnny Unitis record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back