PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption this creepy Peyton Manning picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd d%#*!@t, My Pants Are Full Of Guano....................money Kicker My Ass!

poster8580207.jpg

Peyton: Do you know how this feels Sorgi? It's like kissing my sister! Or worse the time Bubba didn't use the lube. My god Sorgi he didn't use ANY lube!
Sorgi: If I pretend I didn't hear that, maybe he'll stop talking...

Last edited:
What is with you pissants? You expect a guy to walk around dead pan when this is his whole life going up in smoke?

What ever happened to "passion for the game" and "fire in the belly"?

You can't be serious. What is this place, a Peyton Manning pissing hole? Grow the hell up. You guys sound like high school boys with penis envy. Every day I log in and every day there is another anti-Colts, anti-Manning, anti something going on here. What is your obsession? Can you say "OBSESSED"?

I remember seeing Tom, in camp no less, miss a pass to some receiver and he immediately dropped to the ground and began pounding on the turf while he shouted obscenities. What do you have to say about that? Don't crap your pants for finding this out but Tom has a temper. He just hides it pretty well, but he has actual emotions, the same ones that Peyton Manning wears on his sleeve. Is it OK with you guys if some people wear emotions on their sleeve, or do we all have to pretend like you?

Dumb asses.

What is with you pissants? You expect a guy to walk around dead pan when this is his whole life going up in smoke?

You can't be serious. What is this place, a Peyton Manning pissing hole? Grow the hell up. You guys sound like high school boys with penis envy. Every day I log in and every day there is another anti-Colts, anti-Manning, anti something going on here. What is your obsession? Can you say "OBSESSED"?

I remember seeing Tom, in camp no less, miss a pass to some receiver and he immediately dropped to the ground and began pounding on the turf while he shouted obscenities. What do you have to say about that? Don't crap your pants for finding this out but Tom has a temper. He just hides it pretty well, but he has actual emotions, the same ones that Peyton Manning wears on his sleeve. Is it OK with you guys if some people wear emotions on their sleeve, or do we all have to pretend like you?

Dumb asses.

A few thoughts in response. 1) I'm a short irishman from boston, penis envy is something that I will NEVER HAVE, YOU HEAR ME?!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! 2) On a more serious note, theres a difference between pouting like a loser an having the phallic fire of a champion.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Peyton has had some hair transplant procedure done? I could have sworn he had less hair 2-3 years ago...

Anyone?

"This...Is...Sparta!!!!"

Last edited:

Dumb asses.

That's the winner! Tough to fit all of it on the picture though.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Dumb asses.

Peyton is that you?

If so, you suck.

Dumb asses.

Its an internet message board. If you want inspirational tomes, you need to look elsewhere.

Dumb asses.

Christ it's just a funny picture. They do captions with Pats players too. Lighten up some. There is no reason for you to be wound up this tight all the time, especially when it comes to the Colts.

"I said Soy Milk in this Latte, Sorgi.

You know I have a problem."

Last edited:
"I COULD'VE BEEN BEOWULF!!"

Last edited:
I posted this picture yesterday here, but KSK had the wonderful idea of doing a caption contest based on the picture:

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/11/ksk-kollaborative-kaption-kontest.html

http://bp1.blogger.com/_P_Wj_L6IyI4/Rzmn4PEKb8I/AAAAAAAAAPw/NLSwPbzjNOk/s1600-h/manningvampire.jpg

Mine:

"Manning.... wants.... BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!!"

"Get your Peyton Manning Halloween mask, only 2 payments of 19.99!"

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"

"Damnit, gotta get indoors before the full moon completes my transformation!"

"This is the face i'm going to use for my new Imodium AD anti-Diahrea commercial"

:D

"One more push and this turd better come out. Se if you can catch this one Chargers!!!"

poster8580207.jpg

They want my ring, my preeeeeeeecioussssss.

Adriiiaaaaan! or It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye