PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you feel it in the air tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's almost as if there's a roaring Razor outside your window. It's the night before Christmas. The season is finally upon us. The amount of news and developments has skyrocketed. An offseason which at times ran at a snail's pace has been kicked up in to top gear.

It's time, baby.

03GilletteStadium.jpg

Last edited:
YASSUH!!!!!!!!Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

My enthusiasm has been dimmed some what by the news of the last few days; Brown signed, Claridge cut, and the names of the players on pup. Hopefully, my spirits are lifted with Mrs. B's reports.

It feels great.

But not like christmas. Because I cant go to training camp :(.

But it will feel much more like Christmas when we kickoff the pre season Vs. dem Falcons.

pats1 said:
It's almost as if there's a roaring Razor outside your window. It's the night before Christmas. The season is finally upon us. The amount of news and developments has skyrocketed. An offseason which at times ran at a snail's pace has been kicked up in to top gear.

It's time, baby.

03GilletteStadium.jpg

It is INDEED time... new information and new stories after thumbing through draft recaps and mini-camp reviews for weeks. Bring on practice in pads and Mrs B's reports.

I'd like another Mike Vrabel under my tree.

Does spitting up my food as I listen to RnR II count as being excited??

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I will not be making the roadie up to the Razor this summer to see some camp action, I can't wait for tomorrow night, watch the news, see some Pats highlights, read some real articles in the paper and finally celebrate that football is back. I wouldn't go as far as Christmas, but this more feels like the morning of Thanksgiving, before out annual football "game" (and I use the term game loosly, since it starts to look like what The Longest Yard would look like if it was real.) I would compare Christmas to opening day, when you see the full team make its debut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so ready.
Like I said in another thread: weird stuff is better than nothing at all.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord

Must be the Alabama humidity.. don't feel anything.

You have no idea how jealous I am of you lot. :D

JoeSixPat said:
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord

How poetic...Phil is that you.

:D

I am now officially ready for football. Just watched the best football movie ever (in my opinion), The Replacements, as I do every year on the eve of training camp. God I'm pathetic.

ps- In the spirit of Clifford Franklin, Chad Jackson needs a new ho.

mgcolby said:
How poetic...Phil is that you.

:D

Must have something to do with the Miami Vice remake coming out in the theatres. Used to be that you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing is midget like voice - now not so much.

Actually I like early Genesis fine - especially with Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins - but since then his voice has been scientifically proven to sterilize frogs at 20 yards, so I try to avoid listening as much as possible

JoeSixPat said:
Must have something to do with the Miami Vice remake coming out in the theatres. Used to be that you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing is midget like voice - now not so much.

Actually I like early Genesis fine - especially with Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins - but since then his voice has been scientifically proven to sterilize frogs at 20 yards, so I try to avoid listening as much as possible

I don't mind Collins older stuff, but I have never liked Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back