PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone here read lips? What was BB saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Actually, two places yesterday I would've paid for lip reading services:

1) In the 4th quarter of yesterday's game, BB was getting about as animated as you'll see him. He was giving out some orders quite dramatically, and then I think he said something to a ref that the two found amusing b/c BB seemed to be chuckling right after.

I'd pay good money to have BB mic'd up for stuff like that.

My guess about the commotion was - with Hobbs coming out of the game, Wheatley comes in and plays an outside CB position - fine, that's OK. Next play, Wilhite goes down, Wheatley moves to cover the slot receiver, which I'm guessing he has not practiced a lot at through camp. He looked lost and had to be directed by one of the other DBs at one point. My guess is BB was saying something to the rook out on the field, but I have no idea what he found funny and what he said to the ref.

2) Moss & Faulk's intense discussion on the sideline. What was going on there? It didn't look confrontational, it just looked like the two were sharing an intense moment, maybe Moss was just pumped up after the TD. Again, it didn't look argumentative too much, but that caught my eye and was just curious if anyone had any guesses.

Moss and faulk were probably just discussing a play or maybe something they saw from SF.

BB,who knows but I agree it would be fun to hear what he was saying:D

I think one was him wigging after they declined a penalty and he told them to take it to make it 3rd and 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back